Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bah Humbug!

Norfolk n Chance

boxing day football today for me , 1000x better than all that xmas bah humbug depressing tv and things. !!!

boxing day football today for me , 1000x better than all that xmas bah humbug depressing tv and things. !!!

You said it :yahoo:

Christmas Day and Boxing Day will soon be over for another Year :(

I am looking forward to a new year.

I have some changes to make...a new year seems a great time to do it.

Need to get my head back on straight and become more focused.

So yeah!!! New Year hurry up please ^_^

My Mother in law ( Ma Baker :lol: ) has bought my ten year old son, one of those electronic toy guitars with a mini amp, i'm sure she has done this to !Removed! annoy me ,... my son is now playing the !Removed! thing non stop and is driving me round the bend , not sure i can take much more, HEEEEEEEELLLLP

BAH !Removed! HUMBUG

My Mother in law ( Ma Baker :lol: ) has bought my ten year old son, one of those electronic toy guitars with a mini amp, i'm sure she has done this to bloody annoy me ,... my son is now playing the bloody thing non stop and is driving me round the bend , not sure i can take much more, HEEEEEEEELLLLP

BAH BLOODY HUMBUG

Could I suggest Earplugs!!!

Or a walk outside.....................for you

Or round the M25 ........for him ;) :lol:

At least you know where he is.......................unlike many parents

My Mother in law ( Ma Baker :lol: ) has bought my ten year old son, one of those electronic toy guitars with a mini amp, i'm sure she has done this to !Removed! annoy me ,... my son is now playing the !Removed! thing non stop and is driving me round the bend , not sure i can take much more, HEEEEEEEELLLLP

BAH !Removed! HUMBUG

I have told the mother in law that i am sending him round to stay with her for a week, with the affore mentioned guitar & amp in tow :lol: ;)

My Mother in law ( Ma Baker :lol: ) has bought my ten year old son, one of those electronic toy guitars with a mini amp, i'm sure she has done this to bloody annoy me ,... my son is now playing the bloody thing non stop and is driving me round the bend , not sure i can take much more, HEEEEEEEELLLLP

BAH BLOODY HUMBUG

I have told the mother in law that i am sending him round to stay with her for a week, with the affore mentioned guitar & amp in tow :lol: ;)

Maybe she will be able to find the "OFF" switch :P ;) :lol:

BAH !Removed! HUMBUG

Break it

Problem solved, you're welcome

BAH BLOODY HUMBUG

Break it

Spoken in the TRUE spirit of Christmas Kev :P ;) :lol:

BAH BLOODY HUMBUG

Break it

Thats nasty.... chuck it in the dustbin and then say the Christmas elves came and took it to use it as a prototype for a new model in 2009 ;) :lol:

BAH !Removed! HUMBUG

Break it

I must say Kev the thought has crossed my mind :blowup: more than once, but i can't bring myself to be that ruthless, anyway he seems to have have worn himself out for now and is having a nap on the sofa......AH BLISS :yahoo:

BAH BLOODY HUMBUG

Break it

Thats nasty.... chuck it in the dustbin and then say the Christmas elves came and took it to use it as a prototype for a new model in 2009 ;) :lol:

Ha Ha............................maybe they will make the "New improved 2009 model" with "New Bass boost button".............for added enjoyment......... ;) :lol:

This is why you keep the nearly dead batteries to swap into the toys ....

"Awww. batteries have gone :( and the shops have all sold out :( never mind - maybe we can find some next week " ;)

This is why you keep the nearly dead batteries to swap into the toys ....

"Awww. batteries have gone :( and the shops have all sold out :( never mind - maybe we can find some next week " ;)

I like it.... I like it a lot.... me thinks there speaks a voice of experience :thumbsup:

Phew......Christmas is over :) Well that wasnt too bad. Just gotta get past New years and embrace 2009 :D

I'ev been crap over xmas, flu and work and not a happy boy. Normally love xmas but this year it just isnt the same...

Oh well, see how I feel in 361 days when we can waste more money and do it again.

Bah humbug.

Christmas Eve an number 2 RAV just packed in 10 minutes from home - its just back from getting the 3SGTE engine in and am 'running it in' locally - lost all power - electrical fault - probably wire off somewhere. Walked home as I didn't have the breakdown phone number with me - then back to meet AA guy who was pleasant....

towed home, via a cul-de-sac which his satnav didn't register! Tried doing a 5 point turn in a small cul-de-sac :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys at the garage are off til Monday so car is in driveway.

Then the rest of Christmas went downhill - cooked duck which was tasteless......

Boxing day was as bad....

but Saturday looked up as celtic won at Ibrox!

Today, kids phoned to say theyre coming for dinner - thought they'd forgotten!! Rushed out for some beef which is in oven now - ++ frozen potatoes nice n easy.

Haven't even got to sales yet :crybaby: :crybaby: (aye right!)

Damn cold here so got heater in number 1 RAV to keep it nice and warm.... at least its running A! !! Had a fast run on the A726 so feel better now - thank goodness ! Just need to get thru New Year......

Christmas Eve an number 2 RAV just packed in 10 minutes from home - its just back from getting the 3SGTE engine in and am 'running it in' locally - lost all power - electrical fault - probably wire off somewhere. Walked home as I didn't have the breakdown phone number with me - then back to meet AA guy who was pleasant....

towed home, via a cul-de-sac which his satnav didn't register! Tried doing a 5 point turn in a small cul-de-sac :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys at the garage are off til Monday so car is in driveway.

Then the rest of Christmas went downhill - cooked duck which was tasteless......

Boxing day was as bad....

but Saturday looked up as celtic won at Ibrox!

Today, kids phoned to say theyre coming for dinner - thought they'd forgotten!! Rushed out for some beef which is in oven now - ++ frozen potatoes nice n easy.

Haven't even got to sales yet :crybaby: :crybaby: (aye right!)

Damn cold here so got heater in number 1 RAV to keep it nice and warm.... at least its running A! !! Had a fast run on the A726 so feel better now - thank goodness ! Just need to get thru New Year......

So what interesting things did you find to do in your spare time ;) :lol:

11 for the party last night and a good few bottles of wine downed.......... hic !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links