Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Average Age Of A Toyota Corolla E12- 1.4.1.6,1.8,compressor

Rez89

hi there, i just want to know the average age of the OWNER/DRIVER... read title... and how much your insurance is on your corolla? thanks :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rez89

• farhanali89

• Ckman85

• Norfolk n Chance

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23... 1400 a year on t-sport. reason being i just came back to the uk two weeks ago, so no one wanted to insure me.. and my no claims from south africa werent accepted by 99% of the places :censor:

27 & 27 doing 18k per annum with business cover, 0 pts, Full NCD, F/C, £0 Excess - £550, inc Car/Legal/Breakdown etc with Adrian Flux

Edit...All Mods DECLARED

19 £550 On A Facelift T-Sport

Is that full comp???

If so who is it with?

fully comp with points declared £650 excess e sure

25 - 7yrs NCB - £460 FC - Esure

"Non Performance Enhancing A'PEXi Power Intake" declared! :lol:

I havent declared my induction kit but when i did for my wheels they go they dont need as they are covered to a certain value that is the same with the audio installation when i asked.

£450 - Sainsburys (esure) - 26, 4 years NCB, fully comp, no points + 1 named driver.

No mods + driveway, social and commuting.

Type of job varies the price quite a bit for insurance prices, what ever you do - dont say your into free lance journalism :)

£450 - Sainsburys (esure) - 26, 4 years NCB, fully comp, no points + 1 named driver.

No mods + driveway, social and commuting.

Type of job varies the price quite a bit for insurance prices, what ever you do - dont say your into free lance journalism :)

i must be gettin ripped off out of all you guys then, 18, 1.4 vvti £1000 with being a named driver!!!!!

i need to find another way of gettin cheap insurance!

yo farhan is your insurance on your own? fully comp? and you are you with and do u have have any NCB? thanks

23 £1080 fully comp with Admiral and with all mods declared

Blimey Farhan, only just posted mine and i get a reply straight away. Yeh im 23, wot can i say chinese ppl look younger :D its a good thing wen we get older not at the moment though, i still get id'd every now and then AHAHAHAHA

Blimey Farhan, only just posted mine and i get a reply straight away. Yeh im 23, wot can i say chinese ppl look younger :D its a good thing wen we get older not at the moment though, i still get id'd every now and then AHAHAHAHA

iv been rapid on the forum today bin at home real bored! skipped work for the day aswell as it was last day and couldnt be bothered to go in!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links