Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Average Age Of A Toyota Corolla E12- 1.4.1.6,1.8,compressor

Rez89

Is Farhan gonna tell us which company he's with then so we can get ours nice and cheap too?

he said it was e-sure but not 100% sure, i tried them and they would not insure me on a 1.4 VVTI DUE TO MY AGE!!!!

MY INSURANCE RUNS OUT ON THE 12TH APRIL, SO FAR I HAVE FOUND £1114 THE BEST PRICE, THIS IS FULLY COMP WITH MAXIMUM NCB, WITH THE PROTECTION OF NCB, this is with direct line! THIS IS WITH ME AS AN ADDITIONAL DRIVER

IS ANYONE AGED BETWEEN 17-20 THAT CAN ADVISE ME A CHEAP INSURANCE COMPANY?

I AM 19, HAVE A TOYOTA COROLLA e12 1.4 VVTI

e11 facelift rolla 1.6 sr vvt-i 6 speed

£600 fully comp on my own policy with 1 years no claims,

1 named driver on my policy

19 years old

with norwich union, anywer else was over a grand :)

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :P

here is my quote from norwhich union:

post-59591-1237678545_thumb.jpg

its going to be hard for me to find cheap insurance!!!

You have got to be kidding?!?! And they have the nerve to charge interest for installments!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rez89

• farhanali89

• Ckman85

• Norfolk n Chance

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is Farhan gonna tell us which company he's with then so we can get ours nice and cheap too?

he said it was e-sure but not 100% sure, i tried them and they would not insure me on a 1.4 VVTI DUE TO MY AGE!!!!

MY INSURANCE RUNS OUT ON THE 12TH APRIL, SO FAR I HAVE FOUND £1114 THE BEST PRICE, THIS IS FULLY COMP WITH MAXIMUM NCB, WITH THE PROTECTION OF NCB, this is with direct line! THIS IS WITH ME AS AN ADDITIONAL DRIVER

19 years old

You have got to be kidding?!?! And they have the nerve to charge interest for installments!

i wish i was kidding mate! there a bunch of cheeky lol tw4ts! the cheapest so far i have found is £1400 on my own policy! need to find a bit more cheaper then i am sorted!

21 when i bought it paid £580 fully comp, now 23 and its £492

Bargain

Try admiral or performance direct, they insured my boyfriends cosworth for 360 and he has only 1 years no claims. also put as many named drivers on as you can, obviously ones with no accidents who have been driving for years.

I have 3 named drivers on mine and two of them (parents) dont even live at same address but it made the insurance go down by about £160

19 years old

i wish i was kidding mate! there a bunch of cheeky lol tw4ts! the cheapest so far i have found is £1400 on my own policy! need to find a bit more cheaper then i am sorted!

what have you done killed some-one!!!???

lol

why is it soo much!?

ive got my mum on my policy, as it brought it down abit, but yer its the cheepest i coudl find anywer....

thats on the 1.4?

what have you done killed some-one!!!???

lol

why is it soo much!?

ive got my mum on my policy, as it brought it down abit, but yer its the cheepest i coudl find anywer....

thats on the 1.4?

to the insurance comapny i probably have! lol

i dont have a clue why it is soo much! the cheapest quaote i have so far is £1000 with NCB protected thats with me as a named driver, but i am going to go with direct line for £1100 because named drivers earn NCB, then after the first year take my ncb go on my own policy then build another one that will make it 2 years then go to another company hopefully!

yep its on a 1.4! but tooo the insurance is must be like a 1.8 or sumfin! lol

i am going try admiral and a few other that people have suggested :yes:

I'm 23 with a corolla compressor, and my insurance is about 600 with 3 years NCB and 6 years driving experience. I'm with Sky Insurance and they are very good. (Sky being the insurance firm and not the TV company!).

OK:

25 single male driver. 1.8 Corolla T-Sport

£430.00 with 4 years Protected NCB - £350.00 AD excess

Up to 10K miles per year

Legal cover

Through Directline

Renewal comes up in a few months time. It should drop to about £300-£350 as I was 24 when I took the policy out.

No mods on the vehicle yet, although an induction kit is on the shopping list. (The price drop is an educated guess as I work in Insurance anyway)

well i think my insurance story will top everyone elses :D

first off i have to declare to the insurance company 8 points for sp30's and i have 2 claims one of which was for almost 5k!!

first year insuring the t sport i was half way through a policy so carried it on, total premium inc monthly repyment intrest charge was £4700 i was already paying roughly 2k for my previous car (r5 gtt clio) so a rough hike of £2700 (fully comp)

second year insurance premium was £3000 fully comp that included monthly repayment charges

and my third year insurance is £1500..........................................third party only :( cant afford anything else!!

my history of car ownership and insurance is a very colourful one to say the least and im paying for it now big style!!

people can never believe how much ive spent insuring my tsport (almost equalling what i paid for the car) and they ask is it worth it, the answer is always without hesitating 'yes'!

still not long untill my points are off my license, woohoo!!! so thats my sob story, any sympathy and donantions to my insurance funds are greatly recieved :D

i feel quite good now reading your little story there JONNYBRAVO, how did u manage to get 8 points on your license? should'nt it be 9???? 3 points each???

:lol:

23 £470 fully comp, parked on driveway with no no-claims, occupation-mechanic-(made it more) on a 52 plate 1.8 tsport in standrd form

well i think my insurance story will top everyone elses :D

first off i have to declare to the insurance company 8 points for sp30's and i have 2 claims one of which was for almost 5k!!

first year insuring the t sport i was half way through a policy so carried it on, total premium inc monthly repyment intrest charge was £4700 i was already paying roughly 2k for my previous car (r5 gtt clio) so a rough hike of £2700 (fully comp)

second year insurance premium was £3000 fully comp that included monthly repayment charges

and my third year insurance is £1500..........................................third party only :( cant afford anything else!!

my history of car ownership and insurance is a very colourful one to say the least and im paying for it now big style!!

people can never believe how much ive spent insuring my tsport (almost equalling what i paid for the car) and they ask is it worth it, the answer is always without hesitating 'yes'!

still not long untill my points are off my license, woohoo!!! so thats my sob story, any sympathy and donantions to my insurance funds are greatly recieved :D

Great goggly moggly. :o

In fairness the T-Sport is an IG 14 so unless you've got the NCB to bring the price down, it's going to be high. The claims have wiped out the NCB. Shouldn't really matter how much the claims are, because that's why we all pay insurance? Don't we fellow Forum Users?

Still, £1500 TP only cover? Did they ask you to bend over a barrel when asked for a quote?

"Now Sir, I want you to brace yourself. You might feel a slighty stinging sensation!"

i feel quite good now reading your little story there JONNYBRAVO, how did u manage to get 8 points on your license? should'nt it be 9???? 3 points each???

:lol:

well in my first two years of driving, i had to go to court on speeding and dangerous driving :angel_not: they dropped the dangerous driving and slapped me with 5 points for speeding, along with a fine and then about 6 months later i was heading down to silverstone for trax and got done by a speed camera so ultimately had my license revoked and had to start all over again, was actually only off the road for 2 months but was still a right pain in the *****!!

Great goggly moggly. :o

In fairness the T-Sport is an IG 14 so unless you've got the NCB to bring the price down, it's going to be high. The claims have wiped out the NCB. Shouldn't really matter how much the claims are, because that's why we all pay insurance? Don't we fellow Forum Users?

Still, £1500 TP only cover? Did they ask you to bend over a barrel when asked for a quote?

"Now Sir, I want you to brace yourself. You might feel a slighty stinging sensation!"

to be honest ive kinda got used to paying through the nose and ***** for insurance now, ive nver ever paid less than 1200 quid for insurance in my life lol mind you a quote for when i re insure in november and witha ll thos points etc still on there its £1150 fully comp, make sense of that then :S

to be honest ive kinda got used to paying through the nose and ***** for insurance now, ive nver ever paid less than 1200 quid for insurance in my life lol mind you a quote for when i re insure in november and witha ll thos points etc still on there its £1150 fully comp, make sense of that then :S

Probably down to the fact that you've had a break in claims, getting older and soo many people have points now, that insurance companies are being forced to change their policy on loading for points. A few years back, if you had points on your licence, you were considered a really bad driver.

Now it's much more common to have points because there are so many cameras about. It's now a case of you just being unlucky!

just to let you know guys my insurance expires on the 11th april, and i had given up on finding cheap insurance but i tried one last company which was CHURCHILL .... and i was in for a suprise! i got quoted £729 with me as an aditional driver then i protected the 5 years NCB added legal cover and the total cost is £850!!! which is a bargain for me as the the cheapest i have found is £1100 with direct line! also with churchill i also get no claims as an additional driver!

i highly reccomend trying churchill! and they are RIGHT WHEN THEY SAY WE WILL BEAT YOUR CAR INSURANCE QUOTE! :lol: