Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just Ordered!

Demonic Angel

lol I reckon I could start a shop! After all I dont need that many!

So if anyone needs a spare Toyota keyring, gimme a PM! lol

I just wanted as many freebies as possible, and keyrings was the only thing I could think of! :D

welcome to the club! good to see more enthusiasts joining us - this is the best place to come and ask any questions or queries on your new car, and I can almost guarantee that whatever your question, that someone on here will know the answer right away!

Take care

Pav

" Noob Quote "Mine is coming this Tuesday or Wednesday. It is a T3 1.4 D-4D Diesel Manual in Balearic Blue. I paid £8800 with full tank of diesel, mats and free insurance. They also sorted out 0% finance although I did put down a £4800 deposit. Can't wait!

Noob..went to Toyota dealer asked about new Yaris. wanted to take 0% finance. It seems they give you the 1000 towards ur deposit but u end up paying 14% APR and in the long run it more than the deposit. The free insurance is worth 400 quid to me with 0 NCD.

The minimum finance ur allowed is 5000, it makes sense to buy outwright with a bank loan of 6.7% APR or 0% on 6 months credit card....many cards offer 0% for 6 months introductory offer with credit limit of 10,000.

The 0% finance is for my dealer only well there's three Cardiff, Bridgend and Newport. I was willing to put down more with the deposit but they told me I would have to have £4000 or more on finance to qualify for 0%. This will be £166 a month over 24 months. So there we go. £4800 paid and the 4k on 0%. :P

Makes sense I guess, you put more down and you get less finance!

I only put a grand down, could have put more I suppose but I have a loan anyway so it'll cost me the same regardless!

Hey - has anyone got any pics of their Balearic Blue Yaris? The only pic I have is the one off the Toyota website and I wanna see a proper pic of the colour as I think its great! :D

If i were u Noob...if i was given a deal like that

I would have took 100% finance at 0% for 3 yrs and invested my deposit in a high int savings account with 4.5% Gross int. That way the savings would have negated the depreciation on my car.

If ur given 0% go all the way.

I think I'll pop down to cardiff....what the dealers name.

I see what your saying but I need to get this car payed off ASAP because lets just say my job isn't exactly stable. :blink:

Toyota World (Cardiff)

Hadfield Road

Cardiff

South Glamorgan

CF11 8AQ

Tel: 02920 344444

Fax: 02920 344456

Have a word with Ken Parker he will sort you out on a nice deal. :group-cuddles:

Angel. Someone on here. ;)

yaris_meet_5.sized.jpg

By the way Adam I think the finance deal ends this month. It's been all over the local radio although I didn't realise until Ken mentioned it.

Thanks for that info Noob. Seen a few websites like that. it def a good idea to take it down to local dealer...not sure if i would order online...a bit risky these days.

I'm after 1.0 l for Ins purposes since its a second runabout car....but come to think of it i might miss the 400Nm torque on the other car i drive...so maybe a 1.3 might be the way to go..is there much in it.

5 Door is my choice...and pref Silver or Black, Blue. My other car is Metallic blue.

was thinking of MMT for an extra 400 quid since i drive auto so can see issues with my conditioned driving on auto.

So basically i would want a low deposit and max finance at 0%. If i want to sell car i will pay off finance from funds which are earning interest, as long as the total payable is same.

The last car i bought from MB(Bristol) 4 weeks ago was delivered to my house so maybe i could arrange something from Cardiff.

Angel. Someone on here. ;)

yaris_meet_5.sized.jpg

By the way Adam I think the finance deal ends this month. It's been all over the local radio although I didn't realise until Ken mentioned it.

Hey thanks for that Noob - it really is a nice colour innit! :D Although for some reason I thought it was brighter than that? Isnt that the Carribean Blue from the Colour Collection?

Or am I just talking crud? :(

Hey Angel.. welcome to the club!

We have quite a few yaris owners here! So all your questions will be answered! :thumbsup:

Hi I have just put a deposit down on a used 2000 Yaris S at my local Toyota dealer and pick it up next saturday. I did not think I would like the car prior to driving it, but I was impressed. I am so pleased I put my narrow minded prejudice aside and decided to take a test drive. I am a life long VW fan, but felt a need to have a closer look at the Yaris due to the excellent reviews on Top Gear and the JD Power surveys. I now will be driving a Yaris with my Wolfsburg football shirt on!!!!! Hey old habits die hard :D :D :D

I'm trading my matiz in for a yaris T3 1.3 mine's silver, Hopefully It'll come tomorrow, I'm really excited. The insurance is not a lot of difference. I paid £8,900 for mine then had the £1000 off aswell. :D

I'm trading my matiz in for a yaris T3 1.3 mine's silver, Hopefully It'll come tomorrow, I'm really excited. The insurance is not a lot of difference. I paid £8,900 for mine then had the £1000 off aswell. :D

WooHoo! Another ex-Matiz driver! :D

I am selling my W reg SE+ for my new Yaris.... I'm sad to see my Matiz go but happy as I'm getting a shiny new car! :D

Hi demonic angel

Yes you are right your colour is a lot lighter than the Caribbean blue check it out

balearic_blue.jpg

Balearic blue :thumbsup:

yaris_meet_14.sized.jpg

Carribean blue

Great colour love it :drool:

jerry!!