Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Christmas Eve

Calisto

What are ye up too?

Me..... I will be having the longest ever soak in the bath, with Bubbles and candles, then wrapping pressies and drinking yummy hot chocolate. :thumbsup:

Final tidy up of my house, out to buy some fresh fruit, (Not really sure why as the shops are only shut one day :rolleyes: ............suppose its a bit of a tradition)

Maybe give the car a wash..........................then hopefully settle down with a drink or two :) :thumbsup:

getting my hair done in the morning, gonna do grocery shopping with my mam, son and sister. then gonna do a tidy up and make sure theres room for santy's presents. then off to early midnight mass at half 6 :D then maybe have a few jars tomorrow night here with my family.

work :( don't even know when am finishing today lol

then off to Jess's to drop presents off and spend the afternoon with her then friends over this evening :)

Not had any work this week :( so made Anne some brekkie and taking her to work today so she can go for a drink with her workmates, then getting my favorite, spag' bol' tonight with loads of red wine and Bill's home made crimbo cake ;)

Done all my shopping but now ive got to go and do robs shopping for him as he's as complete butthead and wont do it himself :P oh and im revising at the same time and got to go see my auntie as its her birthday today, then got to do the rounds with presents for friends and family - then i can relax lol :D x

Wrapping pressies, few glasses of something scrummy.

Well we did all the final shopping last night, so don't to do any more :)

Until it gets to 5pm and find we missed out something vital of course :rolleyes: and then tear down road looking for open shop!

And finally driving to Midnight Mass - which I thought is at Midnight, but have now found out is not at midnight :blush: Last year started at 11:30pm and was late :oops:

(I'll be sitting outside the church in my warm car with the heated seat on full, watching a Girls Aloud DVD on the kenwood while it's on though ;) )

We are heading out for an all day session, we will be back for 8 though as the days of 20 pints+ are over! :lol:

The group used to be 16 but where down to 6 due to various reasons this year :( will do our best to keep the traditions going.

A message to all going out, have a good time becareful and make it back in one piece for the big day, Merry Christmas :thumbsup::yahoo:

Well I still have people to buy for and dont know what to get them

I havent wrapped a thing, and H has a million presents that need wrapping...bloody santa, should do his own grafting.

And I cant be bothered to get out my PJs and do any of it at the moment :P

sat on my ***** at the minute watching crap tv!!

going to maccies with my mum and dad after mum finishs work at 1.30....... then going to help mum make mince pies...... this evening my bros girlfriend is coming round and we are having pizza and wedges...... then im off to the pub when andy finally finish work!!!!

few little things to finish off

all presents wrapped except my gf's presents, no rush to do them tho as she goes away today

off to the pub in a bit to get sloshed i think lol

Working....

We were hoping to get out by lunch time, but saying as management just bought us lunch (well sandwiches) so we can "work through our lunch and go home sooner" my dreams of a 12-30 to 1300 finish are shattered...

They made us come in suited and booted too...

I was hoping to go to a carol service tonight but no-one else wants to go, so will have to settle for Carols from Kings on TV later instead.

I've got wrapping to do, think Yves is making spaghetti bolognase and then we all might have a little drink tonight.

I'm designated driver tomorrow......although I don't really mind as I hardly drink and when I do I only have one!

Tidyed up the inside of the Yaris and did the windows inside and out, also cleaned the numberplates and headlights too today :)

I am knackered ! :(

I thought that I had little to do today, until I started. One thing led to another, people to see & wish Happy Christmas, house to tidy ( can't see any improvement). I am relaxing on the computer now, waiting for my family to come. I am smoking myself sick :lol: coz the pipe gives my daughter a cough that lasts. If I die this Hols it won't be from Nicotine. it'll be pneumonia from smoking outside :rolleyes:

Finished work at 2.30 pub at 3!!!!!!!! Home (Les picked me up hic) prepared tea had gin n tonic (hic) got wine with tea (HIC) ....................prawn cocktail n spag bol n xmas cake waiting for me.......................... :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links