Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Years!

Devil-ish

We'll be doing our usual - get something nice for dinner from Marks & Spencer and watch the parties on TV and have a drink or two!

My Parents always go to a boring party on New Years and we stay in! :huh:

Don't know yet. Whatever comes my way :rolleyes:

Probably sit in front of Tele & make a start on the heap of DVDs I got for Christmas, with a bottle of good Spanish Red :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE & ALL :cheers::drunk::eat:

Got tickets for nice club in town, and big gang of us dressing up as fairies apparently, not sure why :unsure: I seem to have missed the committee meeting on that one and was just informed to buy a tutu (and since when did fairys wear tu tu's :huh: )

oh well :drunk::kisss::angel:

Happy New Year :thumbsup:

Ill probably be revising - might aswell end the year as i started it :rolleyes: - will be the same next year aswell :( - hopefully ill get to see 2011 in properly!

A chance for some quiet reflection on the past year for me with a few glasses of something alcoholic, whilst looking forward to the pleasures of the future :thumbsup:

I predict that 2009 could very well be a life changing year for me in many ways :yahoo: ;)

A chance for some quiet reflection on the past year for me with a few glasses of something alcoholic, whilst looking forward to the pleasures of the future :thumbsup:

I predict that 2009 could very well be a life changing year for me in many ways :yahoo: ;)

Are you becoming a woman??? :P

Not that I am aware of :lol: .......................2009 will be the year that will allow me the freedom to follow my dreams.

I intend to make the most of that :thumbsup::yahoo:

Not that I am aware of :lol: .......................2009 will be the year that will allow me the freedom to follow my dreams.

Do the words 'money' and 'retirement' form part of the equation :unsure:

I hope so :thumbsup:

Do the words 'money' and 'retirement' form part of the equation :unsure:

I hope so :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: ;).............Early retirement :yahoo: .....................There is more to life than work for me :)

Going to stay over at brother inlaws... having party should be good :newyear:

Me & Mrs CC are heading for a friends house for the 3rd year in a row, which is a good thing :lol:

Bring on the midnight Karaoke :yahoo::lol:

I'll probably just go to the local for a few, New Years Eve is always built up to be a great night & then never lives up to it

Going for a curry to my mates house followed by a quick trip to the coast and watch the lights/fireworks/ships horns going off across the water :boat: and a :beer: or three.............I will be a man of a certain age on 1st :eek:

Kingo :thumbsup:

I'm bucking the trend and staying in this year with my beloved.... cooking him a nice meal, watching some new DVD's and drinking copious amounts of alcohol that'll be ten-times cheaper than if we went to a club or bar!

I'm not too bothered about going out this year, would much prefer to save my money and buy myself something cool with the £50 I'd spend going into town..... ;)

Leeky + Mrs, Bibbs + Mrs and Stacy the bloke are coming over and we are going to get drunk out of our tiny little minds!

Leeky + Mrs, Bibbs + Mrs and Stacy the bloke are coming over and we are going to get drunk out of our tiny little minds!

So nothing new there then???? :P

No plans.

So i figure i'll just stay in on my own :(

Ill probably be revising - might aswell end the year as i started it :rolleyes:

same here tegan :( sucks big time. all i can say is so long 2008, crappiest year ever :( roll on 2009, prague, alaska, earning money, michael starting school and me qualifying (hopefully!!)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links