Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sliding Tailgate

Ferret Man

Hi all, Just a quick one, is it possible to put the sliding window into the shut position with the tailgate level with the floor, the reason I ask is because I have a couple of stickers to display and need to peel off a little of the window tint, life would be a lot easier if it didn't mean a scramble into the back ?

Whilst one the sticker thingy, does anyone know where Surf side flashes can be obtained from, mine are looking a little tatty ?

Happy New Year To You All.

Yes it is, you need to trip the catches on the side of the tailgate with a screwdriver, BUT support the glass as it could fall out and smash.

I got new side SURF stickers off eBay. just pay attention to the size stated though. use panel wipe or similar to take off any wax b4 fitting new ones. and use plenty of fairy liquid water and a good soft rubber squeedgy when putting them on.also dont wash for a few days after...

:rolleyes:

Yes it is, you need to trip the catches on the side of the tailgate with a screwdriver, BUT support the glass as it could fall out and smash.

Thanks Andy, thought there must be a way, All the best for 2009.

I got new side SURF stickers off ebay. just pay attention to the size stated though. use panel wipe or similar to take off any wax b4 fitting new ones. and use plenty of fairy liquid water and a good soft rubber squeedgy when putting them on.also dont wash for a few days after...

Thanks mate, will do a search.