Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How many miles or kilometres have you done - update yours?

AbuTrE

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AbuTrE

• Jukkeli

• Speed_Chaser

• mmihin1

April 2007 and by driving, it's so easy you know, just sit in the car and press start-button :-) btw today +122000 kms. Quick car...

Well, actually my work is quite moving and I've travelled around Finland. One accident with a deer is behind, Auris took it well, only front bumper damaged. Lots of accidents avoided thanks factory-xenons, those are fantastic compared with halogens.

Any problems until 122 000km ? Suspension , clutch ?

I'm on 15 584km until now since 12 December 2007.

Hi all, I'm new to this forum, so please be patient and bare with me :rolleyes:

I wish my car had only 10000 kms :)

Mine only has 2,370 kms :yahoo: Got the car on 8-th of December 2008

Welcome :P

Welcome :P

Ha ha ha... Didn't expect to be first greeted by somebody from my neighbourhood (at least not here, in this forum)! :lol: Thanks Ael, what's the weather like in Mainatown? :P

Ha ha ha... Didn't expect to be first greeted by somebody from my neighbourhood (at least not here, in this forum)! :lol: Thanks Ael, what's the weather like in Mainatown? :P

Cold and slippy :!Removed!:

• 2 weeks later...
+121000 km :-)

How did u manage to get those??? lol

You have your Auris since when?

April 2007 and by driving, it's so easy you know, just sit in the car and press start-button :-) btw today +122000 kms. Quick car...

Well, actually my work is quite moving and I've travelled around Finland. One accident with a deer is behind, Auris took it well, only front bumper damaged. Lots of accidents avoided thanks factory-xenons, those are fantastic compared with halogens.

Whow that's what I call really using a car!!

Well, you've chosen a good car to make those Kms/miles per year!

Can you share with us your veredict after 122000Kms? Engine, electrical, interior construction, suspension, extra costs...?

• 2 weeks later...

Interim report... 127000+ kms. Nietu problem like russians say :-) I'm a bit disappointed to new model Bosch flat wipers, they seems to worn out in my eyes, older ones with higher coupling were better. It's Valeo time when I find them.

Finnish winter is snowy after many warm years and there are a lot of salted roads in southern Finland - windscreen washer fluid consumption is nearly 1 l/100 kms with xenons and there is no fluid level warning in reservoir - big minus. First indication is lack of water in rear wiper (that pump sit highest), but after that whole system dries suddenly. I've learned to hold one gallon's canister fluid in trunk all time. You can count that fluid on top of fuel costs, readily mixed winter fluid costs about 1 €/l.

After all, she's running and running. No starting problems, no brake squeal, no loose balljoints, no worn wheelbearings. Just add fuel and go on...

And all of those 400 Nm:s seems to be there. That's good. Very good. And very funny :-)

J

Interim report... 127000+ kms. Nietu problem like russians say :-) I'm a bit disappointed to new model Bosch flat wipers, they seems to worn out in my eyes, older ones with higher coupling were better. It's Valeo time when I find them.

Finnish winter is snowy after many warm years and there are a lot of salted roads in southern Finland - windscreen washer fluid consumption is nearly 1 l/100 kms with xenons and there is no fluid level warning in reservoir - big minus. First indication is lack of water in rear wiper (that pump sit highest), but after that whole system dries suddenly. I've learned to hold one gallon's canister fluid in trunk all time. You can count that fluid on top of fuel costs, readily mixed winter fluid costs about 1 €/l.

After all, she's running and running. No starting problems, no brake squeal, no loose balljoints, no worn wheelbearings. Just add fuel and go on...

And all of those 400 Nm:s seems to be there. That's good. Very good. And very funny :-)

J

Thanks for the report, but how about the wipers? I have problem with them, it's not up to wipers, problem is same with all of them. Bosch, Valeo, original Toyota ones... There is a "dirty stripe" on the driver's side straight in front of my eyes. The stripe is about 10cm wide and it goes from top to the bottom in the same direction as the wiper blade moves. Wipers can't clean that part of the windshield normally, it's strange and very disturbing. Has anyone else had similiar problems?

Best regards, Alex

• 1 month later...

Took this picture just a few kilometers back! :P

img4331.jpg

w1600.png

• 2 weeks later...

Interim report 133+ tkm...

I had some virus in my computer and reinstalled everything, changed to x64 Vista anyways...

Back to Auris D-CAT... It's running and running. Changed wipers to Valeo, first impressions are even better than Bosch. wiper profile is even lower and there's really no noise at all.

I'm disappointed to FWD, it's dull to drive and I'm considering to buy Lexus IS 220d or Subaru Impreza boxerdiesel. Subaru is cheaper than Auris, but it's a new construction and I'll lose some HP:s, 4WD seems a good alternative in winter conditions. Lexus is RWD, like real cars (owned many RWD Volvos) but expensive and a bit heavier than Auris with no sleeper car properties like Auris do, I've got many funny moments with "fast" car owners, here in Finland word "Toyota" is synonym to something dull and boring because it's most sold car here and most models are equipped with some boring 1,6 engine, middle-aged driver, ugly wife and mentally disturbed kids on back seat.

32868 km from 22nd of February 2008

• 4 weeks later...
6 or 7 weeks and 3300 miles so er 5500kms I think

Now 11 weeks and 5800 miles so cracking on, first service will be due soon!

did about 1,000 miles in my T180, that was enough, got rid as soon as I could !

DD

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links