Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cadwell Park Trackday

Steve PH

Hi Fellas

After having a chat with Les (Giddlepin) I just wanted to pop on here and introduce myself B)

I'm involved with Trackaction-Online , we are a trackday enthusisasts website and we also run some of our own track and driftdays which are open to our members and other owners clubs. Our aim is to run good value events with a friendly club atmosphere and plenty of track time!

Next up, we will be running a driftday at Oulton Park in Febuary - CLICK HERE FOR THE THREAD! but after that we're off to the awesome circuit at Cadwell Park on March 27th for a trackday :yahoo: .

This will be an open pitlane event with limited numbers to ensure maximum tracktime and we are including free instruction for anyone that wants it.

For those that haven't had the pleasure, Cadwell is one of the very best circuits in the country with it's wide range of corners, cambers and gradients it's a mindblowing introduction to circuit driving for novices but still has plenty to keep us experienced trackmonkeys coming back for more :) . To see what the circuit looks like from behind the wheel, CLICK HERE!.

If that isn't enough to tempt you then let me say that for TOC members the cost of this event has been dropped from £150 to just £125 for the full day :yes: . Passengers can be signed in for £10 and extra drivers for £35.

If you'd like to come along or want to ask any questions please shout up and we'll get the bookings and discounts sorted!

Cheers

Steve H

The 27th is two days before the first round of the Toyota Sprint Series at Rockingham, so it could work out pretty well as a shake-down and test day. I've always wanted to drive Cadwell Park too, looks an awesome circuit.

Just need to spend a few weeks getting the car sorted, but hopefully I will then be able to sign up :D

Paul.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to see that none of you guys could make it to this one, we had a great day with a dry track and no queues to get onto it B)

Here are a few pics from the day -

_DSC0359.jpg

XSP_0113.jpg

XSP_0173.jpg

XSP_0284.jpg

Our next trackday is on Saturday Sept 5th at Mallory but don't forget that we are off to Oulton for a driftday on May 9th sdo if you want to do this -

IMG_2489.jpg

then shout up!

Cheers

Steve H

TA-OL

Yeah, couldn't get time off unfortunately, but I'll keep an eye on the site for those I can make.

Paul.