Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

90 Corolla Ae92

-baker-

ok im 18 and i want to make a fast car B) my choice was the 1990 corolla cs and i want to know what i can do to make it better i have a full time job (engineer - toolmaker) and lots of cash from my b-day

i was thinking in the way of hi flow air system , complete surpension change, bigger wheels.

i want to get a torbo or supercharger :drool: which would b the better option? ans if eny one you guys hav actually put a mod like thins on that motor

in the fucture im thinking about changing the complete motor to one out of a wrx but that probly wont happin

i chose this car because i think it has potential it has a nice shape and the body will sure a body kit well

if eny one had eny picks of this car with a body kit on it can you please poast them

or send them to my e mail at cobras_cobras_nightterror_1986@hotmail.com or just ad me in messenger and we can chat :thumbsup:

Dude,

try www.autostyle.co.za for very cheap bodykits and performance parts and for pics try www.twincam16.com.

As for a super charger conversion have a look at fensport.co.uk prices start at about 1500 pounds for the basic kit which gives about 170bhp i think?

Im just having mine engine rebuilt to make it nice and strong you know gas flowed and ported and balanced, Had a power flow exhaust and panel filter fitted on just before it went in try these sort of mods first and get it on a good rolling road to have it set up proper!!

Next mod for me 100bhp of Nitrous and new shocks and springs!!

Enjoy Your modding my friend!!!

Trev the saxokiller :ph34r:

www.sfxperformance.com has a sweet complete Turbo kit for around $2500, well worth it, check it out, if I had the money I would buy it (i hate college, lol).

• 3 weeks later...

Modding your Speed:

Rules of Engagement:

1. Performance Exhaust

2. Air Induction

3. Feul pressure Regulator

4. Chip

These are the 4 least expensive and best working mods $ vs Kw mods.

also helps with consumption

why go for the WRX motor its low on power and would be a nightmare to fit. if you want out and out power the it has to be a 3S-GTE conversion (300+bhp but not an easy conversion)or the 4A-GZE (upto 200 bhp easy install) or tune up your 4A-GE

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links