Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday 25th January 2009 +pics Added

Andie_M

I'm 40... ok.. so I've got what you might call a pocket rocket lol.. but pop along, everyone is welcome.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• Andie_M

• bothwell_buyer

• GTForbes

Wohooo... I'll be there

Get your names down people.. new and old, lets make this one to remember!

Alan589 definetly gonna be there should be a good day! let's hope we don't get rained off.

Ran hail or shine.. we'll still be there llol...

List of members to be in attendance

cfc1 + caroline

Andie_M

dave.m

bothwell_buyer

Ryan1985

Danger_GT4

Ripley

Heidfirst

Alan589

Still time to get your names down folks... don't be shy.

I'm young and I've got a pocket rocket (kind of) but everyone is welcome...I mean, we're even letting Andie come! :P

I'm young and I've got a pocket rocket (kind of) but everyone is welcome...I mean, we're even letting Andie come! :P

now now thats just cheeky! :rolleyes:

look forward to meeting you peoples! come on... who else can make it???

I'm heading to Glasgow tomorrow. I'll try and make a pitstop with you's. Depending on what time I get over, if that's ok?

Phil

If you aren't doing anythibng tomorrow afternoon at 1pm, get yourself along to the Showcase cinema car park and put faces to the names you see on here.

New member or old member, young or old, modified car or standard car.... all welcome, be good to get a descent bunch for a get together.

Hope you all enjoy the meet..........................Don't forget the photos :thumbsup:

(Or the camera Battery Davy :P ;) )

Thanks Les and Steve. Just got my camera ready with some fresh batteries!

Weathers a bit unpredictable up here, was snowing last night when I was out! :o

Off to get ready! :D

Well it was nice meeting everybody that came along!!!! Even those with 5 door cars!!!

Must have been at least 89 folk there?

Looking forward to the next meet at Crail......................

89 folk???... think that was Mcdonalds itself Bothy :lol:...

Was good to see everyone.. new faces as well as old... roll on the next one.

Took a few pics... will post them up in a bit.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1447.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

We did have a few more cars, but unfortunately they had to go before the photo's were taken... there was a MK2 MR2, a couple of Celica's, an Avensis and a MK3 MR2 who came all the way from Newcastle to join us :)

Rav 4's look mental with big alloys!

No as mental as me :lol: :lol:

Shame aboot the scrubby black MR2 which hadnae had a wash - hooever the driver got away afore North lanarkshire Cooncil slapped a combustion charge oan the nummer o fags smoked in an hour by said persoan...... Nice car but....but why disnae it have a fan oan the rear intercooler?? Frightened tae ask at ra time cas there wis twa o them!!! An ah wunnered aboot the rollover cage - it seems tae have been cut short in the enjun compartment :wacko: :wacko: Seemed tae be daein a guid jobbie keeping the rear wheel suspension struts apart right enuf.

Must admit had some affinity wi the guys driving GT4s....must be cos I've got GT4 intercoolers fitted to ma 2 beasts?

Lovely sunny day and the temperatures were away soarin in the high 7s. Which affected those whit furgit their jaickits (Andie M). Andie - try wan o the charity shops in Bellshill if yer skint!

Good to meet you all today. Sorry we spent so much time in McD's but when you get to know Scott you'll realise eating is his main priority. Also sorry we missed the photo shoot. A good turn out and the weather was better than expected as when we left Auchterarder there was 2"of snow!

Hope to catch up with you all again soon.

Cheers

Ann and Scott

Hmmmffffff no Aygos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also a distinct lack of peeps...................all too shy????????????????????? :rolleyes:

Still, looked like a good meet!!!!!!!!!! B)

Good to see some members again, and meet some new ones. :thumbsup:

Devil-ish, not too shy, we just bribed Davy not to post all the photos :rolleyes:

The scrubby MR2 looked as clean as the Scrubby Rav.... :lol:

IMG_1441.jpg

... and it doesn't need a rollover cage as it's LOW centre of gravity keeps it's wheels firmly on the ground :P , however, you do have a point on the intercooler fans.. it is something I've been half heartidly looking into, I just never really get the time to do these things even if I had the ability to do them ;)

Low centre of gravity: the point in an object around which its mass is evenly distributed.

Next month we should have a "cleanest car" competition with the winner being treated to a case of beer courtesy of Bothy :lol:

I never got bribed enough..

IMG_1457-1.jpg

IMG_1455-1.jpg

If anyone want's their photo removed PM me and I'll take it down as soon as I receive it.

If anyone want's their photo removed PM me and I'll take it down as soon as I receive it.

YES!!!!

Take them off PLEASE!!! :shutit:

Just kidding :lol:

Glad you all had a great time :thumbsup:

It was a good day and it was nice to put some names to faces!

I loved the carbon Mk3 MR2! B)

That's a great photo of me, cheer Davy! :P

Well it was nice meeting everybody that came along!!!! Even those with 5 door cars!!!

Hey, I resemble that remark ... :P

Nice to meet everybody.

The scrubby MR2 looked as clean as the Scrubby Rav.... :lol:

NAW - missed the point - a RAV is a 4x4 which goes aff-road - the MR2 obviously went aff road unintentionally?????!!!!!

... and it doesn't need a rollover cage as it's LOW centre of gravity keeps it's wheels firmly on the ground :P , however, you do have a point on the intercooler fans.. it is something I've been half heartidly looking into, I just never really get the time to do these things even if I had the ability to do them ;) Try a RAV turbo??? :P :P :P

Next month we should have a "cleanest car" competition with the winner being treated to a case of beer courtesy of Bothy :lol: No fair - dave.m will get it!!!!!

I never got bribed enough..

IMG_1455-1.jpg

who's the fat bstrd in the middle?????

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links