Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sunday 25th January 2009 +pics Added

Andie_M

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• Andie_M

• bothwell_buyer

• GTForbes

Be good to meet up ... hope you can make it.

Andie.. don't say I'm not good to you... I've sent the PM's to everyone in the list that I could get. (thanks for the Idea Mr. Forbes ;))

not a problem at all, checked my diary, i'm free to go so long as the wife doesn't get called into work

List of members to be in attendance

cfc1 + caroline

Andie_M

dave.m

bothwell_buyer

Ryan1985

GTForbes (Chris)

nice one! i've added you to the list. :thumbsup:

Thanks for email, will hopefully attend this

Cheers

Ann

Be nice if you could Ann... btw, I was at the last OC meet at Pirnhill with the Roadster... so at least there will be at least one person you've met before lol.

cfc1 + caroline

Andie_M

dave.m

bothwell_buyer

Ryan1985

GTForbes

Danger_GT4

Ripley

were up to 9? woohoo!

cfc1 + caroline

Andie_M

dave.m

bothwell_buyer

Ryan1985

Danger_GT4

Ripley

down to 8, i'm not going to make it after all, went out a trial drive last night and the lumbar support pushes right against where i've reciently had surgery and hurt like hell so i'm not fit for driving , sorry folks

cfc1 + caroline

Andie_M

dave.m

bothwell_buyer

Ryan1985

Danger_GT4

Ripley

down to 8, i'm not going to make it after all, went out a trial drive last night and the lumbar support pushes right against where i've reciently had surgery and hurt like hell so i'm not fit for driving , sorry folks

Ouch! sorry to hear that bud, we could always postpone the meet? :P well ive mentioned this meet to a couple of friends with st205's and they are game - i will try to confirm nearer the time as work may get in the way.

aye thats it, postpone the meet... it's be cr@p since i'm not there anyways :lol: seriously tho, have a good one folks

C'mon buddy... are you a man or a mouse??? never heard of a cushion :ermm: :P

Seriously.. bit of a bummer eh!... not to worry, hopefully you can make the next one.

aye thats it, postpone the meet... it's be cr@p since i'm not there anyways :lol: seriously tho, have a good one folks

aye right!

Burns Night - Ayrshire......

think we're a daft???

Going fur a swally Saturday :lol: :lol: :lol:

An me an ma operation 8 weeks ago, plus ma bad back an everythin else ....ahm no a well man but ahm still goin..... I could ask ma faither tae pick ye up in his Punto.... an he's 90 last week!!!

lol, well my op was only 3 weeks ago :P and the scar that i mentioned reaches from the back to the front on my left side, kinda gutted as i was really wanting a nosey at Davy's MR-S. :(

lol, well my op was only 3 weeks ago :P and the scar that i mentioned reaches from the back to the front on my left side, kinda gutted as i was really wanting a nosey at Davy's MR-S. :(

Should start a competition to guess what got done.......?

Seriously, you probably shouldn't drive for 6 weeks (so I was told to avoid putting a strain on the wound when trying to turn to see traffic at roundabouts etc)

If the wound gets infected, you can try alcohol. Personally, I didn't waste it by rubbing it on - drank it instead cos it works quicker! :lol: :lol:

Hope things improve quicker - and look forward to meeting you sometime soon (said as a nice gesture only with no other ulterior motive, personal crush, threat, obsessive behavioural trait syndrome reason, or wish to rubbish any Corolla T-Sport )

GTForbes - shame you can't make it this time. get some rest and we will see you at next one :thumbsup:

as for all the other scottish users... get out of hiding and come along :D

Hope things improve quicker - and look forward to meeting you sometime soon (said as a nice gesture only with no other ulterior motive, personal crush, threat, obsessive behavioural trait syndrome reason, or wish to rubbish any Corolla T-Sport )

damn, thought my luck was in there :P feel free to rubbish any T-Sport corolla i know i will once i get my next celica B)

as for what got done...

i was getting this little guy out amongst it's friends removed from my kidney and some other work done whilst they were in there lol

kidney-stone2.jpg

damn, thought my luck was in there :P feel free to rubbish any T-Sport corolla i know i will once i get my next celica B)

as for what got done...

i was getting this little guy out amongst it's friends removed from my kidney and some other work done whilst they were in there lol

kidney-stone2.jpg

OMG :eek:

Better cut out than trying to p it !! Get well soon !!

if you don't mind an old man & Toyota noob in a diesel Avensis estate I might pop along.

if you don't mind an old man & Toyota noob in a diesel Avensis estate I might pop along.

?define old ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maybe I'm just 42 ? depends :lol:

?define old ? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maybe I'm just 42 ? depends :lol:

you're profile says that you are 1 - bit young for a driving licence let alone a Humber Hawk :P

said slightly tongue in cheek (44) but if you are all twenty somethings driving blinged up pocket rockets I'm old & if you're OAPs driving shopping trollies I'm young :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links