Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Polish.

theenemywithin

I've been using Mer car polish for the last couple of years but i'm nearly out now.Been happy with the results but i was wondering what everybody esle uses/recommends.

always used auto glym

but last summer i superguarded my car gives brilliant shine after just every wash an helps keep clean for longer

cant go wrong with a.g super resin, but my friend who i used to valet cars with started to use "zaino - best polish in the world" and its amazing stuff, even when used sparingly. its £17.95 from cleanyourcar.co.uk but most definatley worth it. couple that with some collonite double coat wax and u will have a really good finish, durable protection for a small price. :)

hi man .

i have same car with same whells look great.i talking with my friend he have DC5 integra is beter much better then corolla ts?

how you polish you car ones in year or 6 months ?

I now use Turtlewax ICE.... the car is silver so rarely shows any difference in which polish or wax is used.

For a darker colour I would go for the three step option of either Zaino or Meguiars. For my 350Z I imported, from the US, a brand called Blackfire and it too was a 2 or 3 step option.... I hope the photo gives you an idea of the results that can be achieved if you put in a little work B)

Z5original.jpg

Haha,

Thought this thread was gonna be about Polish peeps!!

We have a term at work for taking your car to the local hand wash plece... "Off to get my car polished" whch probably doesn't translate as well in text form lol

I have not actually polished my car since I got it yet :rolleyes: what ever the previous owner used is awesome and has lasted very well! when I do I used the SmartWax range. Very good!

cant go wrong with a.g super resin, but my friend who i used to valet cars with started to use "zaino - best polish in the world" and its amazing stuff, even when used sparingly. its £17.95 from cleanyourcar.co.uk but most definatley worth it. couple that with some collonite double coat wax and u will have a really good finish, durable protection for a small price. :)

Zaino Isnt a polish hence the name its a paint sealant.The Z5 is a very mild polish/sealant http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=72779

Believe it or not I polished Annes Aygo with black Colour Magic using a buffer and it came up like this....

6.jpg

As Steve said, silver comes up quite well with most polishes but I do think the best results are achieved with an electric buffer :thumbsup:

Believe it or not I polished Annes Aygo with black Colour Magic using a buffer and it came up like this....

6.jpg

As Steve said, silver comes up quite well with most polishes but I do think the best results are achieved with an electric buffer :thumbsup:

Give Zaino ago the finish will be alot better.

Give Zaino ago the finish will be alot better.

It'll be getting bugger all till the weather improves ;)

Just to add, now a polish in the purest sense will remove swirls/oxidation... wax or sealantwill protect...

I can advice on both should anyone care to ask?

I like megs stuff for the 1st tme user... it starts to get addictive...

As for protecting your paint, I like using wax... so megs #16 or Victoria wax concours...

Hope this helps?

Mark