Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St295 Jdm

scooby750

hello every one i,m now the proud owner of a silver st205 gt4 jap import but it only does about 120 mph before it all shuts down on me its got kph to mph conversion on it so that don,t work .so any help is gratefully welcome . also have been told car is a wrx model how do i check this many thanks stuart

You must mean WRC not WRX as the latter is associated with subaru's.

Easiest way to tell a WRC is extra pipes on manifold for anti lag and a water spray bar.

Also has a little spoiler on edge of bonnet near scuttle panel and raiser blocks on rear wing.

Some other little differences but unsure what they are.

chassis number will end in a number from 00/01 - 2500 . as only 2500 were ever built. the other things mentioned are true however with so many st205's being wrote off wrc's included, parts from a wrc can find their way into ordinary st205's thus making it seem like a wrc . so check the vin number to be sure.

its possibly fitted with only the km to mph chip . does it clock up in kmh still ?

have a look here http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-SPEEDO-CONVER...A1%7C240%3A1318

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links