Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Q On Re Mapping The T-sport

dickiefree

Hi everyone, im having my windows tinted tomorrow and the place where im having it done also do ecu remapping.

it states that remapping the ecu can give me an extra 10bhp, so im gonna make a few enquires about it and might get it done.

anyone on here had it done or know much about remapping the ecu.

cheers Rich ;)

Ckman has had his car remapped and he feels that he has seen no gains. It is very hard to map the t-sport because of the power it is already producing. There is very little to improve from factory state in regards of tuning it.

Depending on the price of the remap i would say go for it, Maybe you may get some better gains over others. I would personally get a camcon to adjust your air fuel to your modifications. That will probably give a better gain ;)

hi there noticed you said camcom what is this if you dont mind me asking

Hey,

You're probably better off doing other stuff like CAI, manifold, exhaust, etc than thinking about remapping. Although not exactly the same as your question, there is a good thread on changing lift point to get more power on the Aussie site. Long story short it is doable, but takes A LOT of dynoing and testing...

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...mp;#entry287833

At that price it sounds like they were gonna try and re-map your stock ECU which cannot be done, many have tried and failed.

The only way is with a Piggy Back ECU ;)

At that price it sounds like they were gonna try and re-map your stock ECU which cannot be done, many have tried and failed.

The only way is with a Piggy Back ECU ;)

ok cheers mate, piggy back ecu's are dodgy arnt they?? dont wanna bugger my engine up

piggy backs are only dodgy if the people fitting them don't know what they are working with, my personal preferance is the E-Manage ultimate however i'm yet to try one on the T-Sport as yet. one thing i can safely say is that if you value your engine dont get a DASTEK uni-chip fitted.

and ive got a Dastek Uni Chip fitted ;) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and its done C**P all on the car

and ive got a Dastek Uni Chip fitted ;) NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and its done C**P all on the car

good man you tell them straight haha! i can say william your exhaust and manifold has made your car quicker was pulling that day better than mine!