Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Southeast/essex Jap Meet Saturday 31st January

EssexGT4

Right as many of you know I organise a regular monthly meet for all you fellow jap enthusiasts in essex and the surrounding areas, well its a new year so lets start things off with a bang and make it a big one and show all the little chavs that jap power rules.

It's a good laugh and everyone is well behaved and friendly so hopefully we shall see you there.

The details of the meet are :-

Starts at 21:00hrs and is located at the thurrock services on the m25 and a13 junctions 30(southbound) and 31(northbound)

we will be parked in the main car park area and you should be able to see us from the moment you pull into the car park,

I will be convoying as always to the event from the BP on the a414 just outside of Harlow with a few of my mates, if you wish to join us you are more than welcome but please contact me before hand so i know you are coming and especially if your running late so we can wait for you, we will be meeting at the BP garage 20:00 for a 20:30 depart

As always i can be reached on 07897434353 to answer any questions or bendeighton@hotmail.com

I am going to be posting the info for this event on a vast number of jap forums so that the numbers will be good, but if you are on a forum and don't see this info please let us know and we can get it posted on there.

so lets kick off with a names list

1) Essexgt4

• 2 weeks later...

hi mate is this still on?

1) Essexgt4

2) Jade GTI

3) AE_92

yep all still on oh and happy birthday for the the other day jade

• 3 weeks later...

hello there im new to this but i do have an mr2, when is your next meet and were? do you ever have them at lake side and south end???? o have look at my pics of car

hello there im new to this but i do have an mr2, when is your next meet and were? do you ever have them at lake side and south end???? o have look at my pics of car

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=93192

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links