Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need A Key Copied...

Tsporter

Hey,

I only have one key for my cts and need a spare... I rang the local stealer today and they said around €150 for the key, and they weren't sure if it would have the central locking buttons :rolleyes:

Also said that it may be more difficult/expensive because the car was imported from england!

Anyone gone through this, how much did it cost?

On the otherhand, I was told that if I lost the one key I had it would cost over €1000 to get another. So the 150 don't seem too bad.

Cheers

toyota told me when got the car it's 120quid for a key if loose or need spare or anything

Hey,

I only have one key for my cts and need a spare... I rang the local stealer today and they said around €150 for the key, and they weren't sure if it would have the central locking buttons :rolleyes:

Also said that it may be more difficult/expensive because the car was imported from england!

Anyone gone through this, how much did it cost?

On the otherhand, I was told that if I lost the one key I had it would cost over €1000 to get another. So the 150 don't seem too bad.

Cheers

Hi ya doin

I was lookin for a key too for me car went into the dealer said it would round €220 i think. My car is from NI.

Would say if you rang a dealer in the north, Charles Hurst Toyota in belfast you'd prob get a key alot cheaper, Especially with the exchange rate the way it is. be chaeper than in the south flippin rip off for everything here, VRT dont get me started!!!! :D , most likely cost around €100-150 mark i'd say.

Best o luck!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links