Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TNS 200 Nav

ctoneman

My Avensis ('02), comes with traffic info, but it may be from the radio rather than the sat nav.

Does anyone know the date of latest version CD for TNS 200?

After going on the M6 toll road yesterday and totally confusing the system, (it thought I was in a field, lol) I decided it must be time to upgrade.

Any info on where to obtain (without Toyota prices) or help gratefully received.

Pm me if you'd rather.

I think the latest version is 2005-2006 Version 1. Keep an eye on eBay, they do come up from time to time.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spanners

• SMW

• TheNissanMan

• sebuk

Thanks I will.

Also does anyone know where I can get hold of some operating instructions for the TNS200 sat nav?

None came with the car, so far I just muddle through but its annoying not being able to program it properly.

TIA

I'm not sure if this is of any use. If you are looking for DVDs with RDS-TMC (Traffic message channel) enabled the company that produce them in the UK is ITIS Holdings plc. Tel 0161 927 3600. www.itisholdings.com

This facility, I believe is available only on the Avensis but they may be able to point you in the right direction for other discs.

I have a question, does anyone have first hand experience of using RDS-TMC and if so what is your view - Is the traffic congestion avoidance system reliable?

Thanks in advance.

Yes it seems to be, but make sure it's switched on and it will get give out its report from whichever local station is nearest. It will even override a music CD.

I have a DVD writer at my disposal and also do data retrieval work for a living so copying DVD and CD in any old format is not usually a problem, getting compatible disks can be a mission sometimes, but i'll help out if i can.

jon@unitylowrider.co.uk

Hi, new to Toyota and this Forum!

I Purchased a 2003 Avensis T3-S, only had it from last night. It's missing the CD :( (TNS200). Can you help me? I'm willing to pay for a c09y :censor: . I'm not too far from Southend either.

Also does anyone know where I can get hold of some operating instructions for the TNS200 sat nav?

None came with the car, so far I just muddle through but its annoying not being able to program it properly.

TIA

Here You Go

• 2 weeks later...

So does anyone have a TNS 200 Disk for France and Spain (is there one for Spain???) If anyone has any info then PM me, think it should work if I've set the account up right.

Cheers

So does anyone have a TNS 200 Disk for France and Spain (is there one for Spain???) If anyone has any info then PM me, think it should work if I've set the account up right.

Cheers

Hi mate - Did you get any positive responses ? I have been asking for ages

Where do you get the updated Navigation CD's from ? Toyota themselves ? I wanted a CD for France.

I can lend out the 2005 version of the UK disc if someone can reciprocate with the France one

No, not 1 response yet. have left messages on a number of boards and even posted want it now etc on eBay so will see if anything comes of it. If I hear from anyone I'll let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

I see some has asked if you could provide a copy of the tns200 disc. I have just purchased an avensis with Sat Nav but it has no disc, Could you do me the honours of providing a disc. i would be very greatfull. you can contact me on moonstonepm@btinternet.com cheers

• 3 months later...

Hi I've got a copy (3 CD's) of France

Still looking??

Mail me

scaterng@yahoo.com

• 3 weeks later...

Where do you get the updated Navigation CD's from ? Toyota themselves ? I wanted a CD for France.

hi my name is dave l live just outside Edinburgh and have the uk and france discs for the tns 200 sat nav if anybody is interested please mail to dave@dgalloway.co.uk

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone has found a cheap place to get the TNS200 CDS from. Ive just got a Yaris with the system in and it seems to get very confused, quite often with the 00-5 Release!

If anyone can sell me a cheap (CDR or not!) cd of a later version then please drop me an email on jamesbone [at] btinternet.com as I cant find anything on eBay that is very up to date.

Thanks

James

• 1 month later...

Many thanks for the reply.

There is a small seperate box beside the CD containing box in the boot.

Do you know where i can get the CD with feature of ETA.

Am I correct in assuming that you don't have a disk at all? And if that's the case, are you sure you have a TNS 200, not a TNS 300? TNS 200 is CD based and will have a sticker on the back of it with the part number 08662-00840. TNS 300 is DVD based and has the part number 08662-00850. I don't know much about the ETA system and TNS 200 but I think if you have a TNS 300 you should be looking for a TNS 310 disk to get the ETA system to work. Someone else might be able to confirm this????????

I have a TNS 300 but it certainly does NOT include the ETA system: have you found out whether the 310 DVD would play in a TNS 300? Also, have you had any useful ansers to your query? BW< I

• 1 month later...

hia

would any1 can lend me

tns200 cd (2005)

i would apppriciate veryyyyyyyyyyyy much

thank you

mohoscaruk@hotmail.com

b'ham

• 1 month later...

i am wondering where i could get a loan of a CD for the tns 200 for Ireland. Or if Ireland is included in the UK version.

email me at thomas.lynes@gmail.com

many thanks. I have just bought a 2001 2.0 TD avensis with the tns 200 , but without the cd in it :(

I just purchased the latest 2006/2007 version of TNS200 CD for Austria and Swizerland. In older versions Italy was included as well but not in this version. Does anyone have the latest versions for Germany or Italy so we can share?

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

I recently bought an W reg Avensis. It came with TNS 200 1.4 (00-5) release. I was wondering if anyone had an up to date copy available?

Hi all,

I recently bought an W reg Avensis. It came with TNS 200 1.4 (00-5) release. I was wondering if anyone had an up to date copy available?

Please contact me, I have the TNS200 06-07 for UK.

If anyone else need the latest (06-07 CD) please send me a priv msg and we can sort something out.

/Oscar

Hi

I'm new to Toyota and I'm hoping someone here can help me out. I've just bought an Avensis with a TNS200 but the disk is '00-5 Vers. 1.4. If anyone can :help: me out with the latest CD or just anything later than '00-5 can you please e-mail me: zanwright@hotmail.com. Happy to pay for it, but I just can't afford the dealer prices. Thanks :thumbsup:

I've checked through this topic and it's fair to say that in the main it contains posts from people (typically low level user accounts) requesting pirated / illegal copies of the TNS200 CD.

As the club would not wish to support any type of illegal activity and given that a warning from Management earlier in the topic does not appear to have been heeded I have closed this topic to prevent further additions and subsequent bumping in the forum.

Our stance on this is quite clear - we would always suggest that you buy a genuine CD from Toyota. If anyone wishes to solicit for illegal software they should do so outside of this club.

Thank you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links