Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starter Buttons

Jimlad

42_1.JPG

37_1.JPG

I want one of these...

Are they easy to install ? How do you actually start the car then ? SImply turn it on and press the button ??

thanks for any info !

Starter bouttons are very easy to install. Just follow the instructions and thats it. Just turn on the ignition and press the button to start. (Just like turning the key further).

dude £67??? :eek: u can get a kit from demon tweeks for £30 or like me just made one really easy to do and only 2 wires! ;) i just got a single push button the smoothed on with fibreglass looks shaweet

post-38-1074452324.jpg

I'm not fussed mate...

people should know me by now.. If I want it I will get it.. and pay probably silly money.. lol

This is really strange, I was thinking about fitting one of these last night - after seeing the Jeremy Clarkson motorspork Mayhem video (something like that) again.

Crikey!! £67 - that's a lot of cash for a simple switch. I think I'd prder a heavy duty switch is the RS Catalogue for around £10 max. Jimlad, you're completely mad - hope the money never runs out!

obviously it's less hassle simply turning the key...

but imagine having a mate in the car for the first time after it's fitted and saying .. "watch this" as you press the button ...

too cool not to have. After the first few times the novelty will probably run out.. lol

I had another thought too, not sure if it would work... If the starter button has a light, how about wiring this up to the oil warning light?

When you turn the ignition on, the starter button lights up, you press in the button to start the car, then seconds later the light goes out. Now that would look pretty cool!

I must admit it looks pretty smart in the above pics but Id feel a bit of a knob turning the key and then pressing the button instead of turning the key that little bit more :blink:

Jimlad Ive come to the conclusion that you have won the lottery, hence your spending spree. So in that case If you could grab me a start button too Id be most pleased, purely for asthetic reasons obviously B)

how's about we start another thread w. some ideas for jim to spend his hard earned (lol) cash on?

Or stuff we want done but r unsure of, so we use jim as the guinie (sp?) pig, hehe.

I'll start it off in about 30 mins, gotta pik ma bro up 4rm nursery.

In a bit,

-Z

Hmm not a bad idea. Of course it would be better if we buy the stuff he needs first then flog it too him on eBay for double the price we paid. I see a nice tidy profit here......

only joking matey :)

hrm...

oi jimlad m8...

i got an limited special edition, super anniversary model cigarette lighter. Only 100 produced worldwide.

It's like a black chrome jobby, looks mint.

It's going for £29.99 atm, u want shotgun on it?

:D

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links