Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cae Camping Trip 2009 (25th July)

cfc1

Sighs.............I see what you mean Mo.....BUT so many peeps keep changing their mind :unsure: so I thought we really ought to update. Les n Nigel cant book places in the hopes people will come!!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Pompey Gaz

• Red Yaris 54

is there a minimum number for this to go ahaed?

would be a shame for those who do want and are going to miss out. i know that its good to have a good turn out but if there are only 10 of us does it matter? :)

Don't know, it is up on MR2ROC forum as well. We will have to wait n see how many say yes me thinks before Les n Nige ring to see whats available.....not sure of this though so dont quote me :unsure: AM just hoping for a bit of response :rolleyes:

We've had a couple respond and confirm over on ROC, but not exactly an overwhelming response. I'll give em another nudge. ;)

You shouldn't need a minimum number, just give a "book by" date and who ever is on the list can pay whover is taking control of that side of things.. anyone who wants to go after that date can either contact the Inn directly and mention the club(s) and say they are with them.. or contact the organiser and see if they can be accomodated that way.

Get payment in full up front as it will save a few headaches of who has paid what for how long etc, then send the payment off to the Inn, any additional people who pay later than the book by date can either send payment to the Inn or the organiser.

When I done this last year I booked it for myself then posted that as I wasn't able to make JAE I was going camping and asked if anyone wanted to join me.... well, you saw the response and all went quite smoothly, but more and more people expressed an interest when they saw more and more confirmed names with deposits paid, so mayby once the bookings/confirmations of payments made etc is posted, more names will be added.

I hope this goes as well for you all as it did last year and I wish things were different my side so I can go... but unfortunately I'm unable to get that week off work :(, but there is a show up here I can attend on the Sunday, so I guess it's something of a little consolation.

me and jess are coming if its ok and if shes free :) in Chloe

She will have to pay like everyone else Gaz.......................It will be good to see you both again............even if it is your second year in a non-Toyota :P ;) :lol:

Likeing the "ORIGINAL" name for the new car ;) :lol:

As I said before I still want to go and if we dont need a minimun and there does seem to be a small group of definates then why cant we start from there and if more people come..then YAY!

Sorry people but I have just tried to get booked on the same site as last year and there are no spaces for the whole of July/August :(

I must admit Anne and I would have gone even if there were only a few people but I will try to see if there are any other alternatives if you are still interested?

Sorry people but I have just tried to get booked on the same site as last year and there are no spaces for the whole of July/August :(

I must admit Anne and I would have gone even if there were only a few people but I will try to see if there are any other alternatives if you are still interested?

Yes Les still interested for that same weekend at another location....................not much further North though.................how about the East Coast?

Right, how about ? (Bearing in mind this is comparatively short notice)...................................

Camping HERE (arrive Friday night/early Saturday morning) have a get together on site to meet & greet. Followed by a trip to see THIS followed by lunch HERE, where there is a Chinese, Frankie & Bennys, Pizza Hut, Maccy D's, Pub Grub, Subway, Starbucks, etc...... Back to the site to chill & drink with a BBQ later on. Sunday....BBQ'd bacon butties followd by a treasure hunt ending up with fish and chips on an East coast sea front. Back to site for pack up and farewells.........

Please bear in mind this will have to be sorted quickly but I am sure is doable :yes:

So who would be DEFINITELY up for this? ;)

Les

Call yourselves driving enthusiasts..honestly!!! :lol:

I am DEFINITLY still up for that weekend, not really fussed on location but I did like the area we were in. Or Spain.

I am in for that weekend :thumbsup:

isn't an arbertorium thing where they kill animals?

would be up for it if i can get jess to come and have the funds, i need about a million pounds in petrol though :(

isn't an arbertorium thing where they kill animals?

would be up for it if i can get jess to come and have the funds, i need about a million pounds in petrol though :(

:lol: No Gaz.............you are thinking of an Abattoir.............Arboretum is a place where rare trees and shrubs are cultivated ;)

Here's a list of those definite names so far (please let me know if I missed you ;) )

1. Les & Anne

2. custardavenger (MR2Roc)

3. Loadswine ( Nigel) and possibly Carol (MR2Roc)

4. E and Lynn (MR2Roc)

5.SJandAygo

6.Red Yaris 54

7.mister mo

When I called on Monday there was only 12 places left so I will be booking all names on here this weekend. I know there are probably cheaper places but I will find things easier to organise at short notice (hopefully :rolleyes: ) so I will price things up and let you know, please take note on the tent prices, I don't think you will get away with a marquee as a two man tent unfortunately ;)

Les

If only this was the weekend after then id be able to come!

Wouldnt it be easier with the small numbers to camp in your back garden les?

les count me in. thats me and alli and two small ones (3&7yr olds)

sounds like a good place.

any idea on prices/deposits etc?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links