Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cae Camping Trip 2009 (25th July)

cfc1

Here are some directions if you want them ;)

As I said I have route available to put into a TomTom "itn" file that will take you straight to the site, I did the start point on the A63 just before Hull leading directly to the camp site.

If you just put the camping address into your sat nav you might find it takes you a long drawn out route that isn't the best so.............

.....When you get into Hull head for "Docks/Ferries", this will take you down "Hedon Road".

Your sat-nav might want you to turn left off this road and take you another way, just ignore it and carry on down the dual carriageway until you get to the end, there is a large refinery on the right and you turn left onto "Staithes Road"

If your sat-nav is like mine it will try sending you down a small lane on the left, just ignore it and carry on to the traffic lights in "Preston"then turn left, the sat-nav should take you the rest of the way no bother just be careful after turning right at the "Nags Head pub" onto the "Sproatley Road"there is a bad staggered junction just down the road which you will be going straight across, then it is a long straight, you then get to a few twisties then you get to Sproatley, at the junction turn right (be careful as this is a bit awkward to see traffic from the left) go along the road and turn left at the "Constable Arms" pub, carry on straight between the gate posts as if you are heading for the fields, you will then see the entrance for Burton Constable Hall on your right, go straight down that road to the gate house and you are there.

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Pompey Gaz

• Red Yaris 54

Is there still room for me and Dad to camp?

Will ask tomorrow Ash......if there is space you realise its £20 whether you come or not?????

what sort of things do we need to bring for the BBQ? and is there any other things that we could do with?

what sort of things do we need to bring for the BBQ? and is there any other things that we could do with?

There is an Asda not far away so we can sort what we need, pool together and have a trip there :thumbsup:

You can even get what ever you need there it will save you carrying it down ;)

Will ask tomorrow Ash......if there is space you realise its £20 whether you come or not?????

understood :)

£5 bucket is a winner!

Hmmmm dont forget we can only have 'free standing' bbq's - so bucket will be a loser :P

Place reserved Ash...................................paying in next few days....maybe tomorrow!!! (keen aint I???) :P

understood :)

CONFIRMED B)

1.Les & Anne 2 man tent

2.Mo

3. Nigel (MR2 Roc)

4. Red Yaris 54 (TOC)

5. Dawsey 3 man tent

6. E & Lynn (MR2 Roc)

7. Wabittkilla (MR2 ROC)

8. Custardavenger (MR2 Roc)

9. SJandAygo

10. Northernalex n Deborah (MR2Roc)

11. UKTOTTY (MR2Roc)

12. Jappy Beast(TOC)

13. Calisto (TOC)

The more the merrier................................... :rolleyes:

(When I rang up this time there were only 4 places left and I have booked 1 of them so now there is only 3 left!!!!!!!!!)

Dad and I have a huge 4 man tent!!

Do you want us to bring anything ????

Is it the same place as last year??

No Andy...............Its t'other side of the country.......to the north of hull

Here are some directions if you want them

As I said I have route available to put into a TomTom "itn" file that will take you straight to the site, I did the start point on the A63 just before Hull leading directly to the camp site.

If you just put the camping address into your sat nav you might find it takes you a long drawn out route that isn't the best so.............

.....When you get into Hull head for "Docks/Ferries", this will take you down "Hedon Road".

Your sat-nav might want you to turn left off this road and take you another way, just ignore it and carry on down the dual carriageway until you get to the end, there is a large refinery on the right and you turn left onto "Staithes Road"

If your sat-nav is like mine it will try sending you down a small lane on the left, just ignore it and carry on to the traffic lights in "Preston"then turn left, the sat-nav should take you the rest of the way no bother just be careful after turning right at the "Nags Head pub" onto the "Sproatley Road"there is a bad staggered junction just down the road which you will be going straight across, then it is a long straight, you then get to a few twisties then you get to Sproatley, at the junction turn right (be careful as this is a bit awkward to see traffic from the left) go along the road and turn left at the "Constable Arms" pub, carry on straight between the gate posts as if you are heading for the fields, you will then see the entrance for Burton Constable Hall on your right, go straight down that road to the gate house and you are there.

CLICK HERE FOR MAP

See you there ;)

Thinking of other things we may need -

Umbrellas...................to keep the sun off of course :rolleyes:

Tables.........................for posh peeps to eat off :P

You have to bring ya own utensils of course if you want to eat proper like ;)

We is planning on beefburgers, sausages n bread rolls so if you decide you want anything else just let us know when we go to Asda after you arrive! Oh and bacon butties for Sunday if course.

:chef:

Of course we wont be drinking cos we is driving.........................................................................

................ :lol:

Don't forget the "TOILET ROLL" :lol:

Amendment!!! :P

Having chatted it over :rolleyes: we have decided for the bbq instead......

To have discussions on Friday night/Sat morning and then several - or indeed ALL - go to Asda Sat afternoon and buy what we have chosen B)

MORE FUN THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

A BIT OF INFORMATION

For those that are coming late on Friday, the site would prefer it if you were no later than 9:30pm if possible, could you please let me know if you can't make this and I will sort something out ;)

Anne and I plan to go to the site at about 2:00pm with a few that are meeting at ours first, so if anyone wants to pop here first just PM me and I'll give you directions.

Can't wait for next week and look forwards to seeing you all ;)

Les

I am currently a maybe for popping over for the day on the sat, wont know until nearer the weekend though sadly

whooo hoooo not long now.

just hope the rain stays away.

whooo hoooo not long now.

just hope the rain stays away.

Picture taken out of my window 2 minutes ago :thumbsup:

Sproatleyweather007.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links