Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cae Camping Trip 2009 (25th July)

cfc1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devil-ish

• GIDDLEPIN

• Pompey Gaz

• Red Yaris 54

Another highlight was the rubbish singer woman nearly beating up that bloke coz the sound system didnt work!

She was total class, lovely voice and was almost always in tune . . . . . . . not!

I'm still not decided about this year.

Mo

Another highlight was the rubbish singer woman nearly beating up that bloke coz the sound system didnt work!

She was total class, lovely voice and was almost always in tune . . . . . . . not!

I'm still not decided about this year.

Mo

I seem to remember you singing along.... :lol:

Due to circumstances beyond my control over holiday dates I have no idea if I'll be able to get time off work for this... needless to say I'm very dissappointed, as such there is no point in me organising this if I can't go.. it could cause difficulties in liaising with with Val @ the Inn if I'm not able to attend.

This is not to say it can't go ahead as planned, it only needs someone else to book the camping and take payments from those attending, I can give advice and help this person with it.. just contact me and I'll help out as best as I can.

As far as me going/not going.. that is something I won't find out untill nearer the time... the same applies to JAE, like I said I'm dissappointed with the way things are with my Holiday 's this year, I can't book anything in advance untill I know for sure what dates I can now get. All because I held off booking to see when JAE was going to be held :(

Is anyone prepared to take this on?.. I will help in every way I can, for it to happen..... :(

I don't mind helping organise this.... was quite looking forward to it... :(

I don't mind helping organise this.... was quite looking forward to it... :(

Well tell Davy then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Gaz.. it's straight forward to organise it.. get me on MSN when you have time... or PM me here.

We can't make it I'm afraid, our holiday means we won't be available.

Looked like a fab time was had by all last year though :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

OK then

There are still quite a few interested in this on both forums, so Nigel (Loadswine from MR2Roc) and me will sort something when we get back from Corfu :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

is this still on?

if so how much and who is dealing with it?

would like to come and dates shouldnt be a problem :)

• 2 weeks later...

Would like to know the answer to the above question......I am going on lots of camping trips with the OC, need to confirm dates for CAE.

If its on the proposed dates... I definately cant make it... its my Dad's 60th that weekend and considering the year the family has had so far, I think we all want to stick together on this one...

If the dates change by a weekend either way I could probably come... I dont want to miss it, but I'm sure you guys understand.

Best of luck and I hope its a goodun!

I will not be commited to this one but if people still go and we are free that weekend then we may attend. It's all about the weather!

i have the sunday off!!!

But if you come without Andy surely then you wouldn't be the "plus one"? :wacko:

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
OK then

There are still quite a few interested in this on both forums, so Nigel (Loadswine from MR2Roc) and me will sort something when we get back from Corfu :thumbsup:

Any further news on this?

OK then

Any further news on this?

Depends if there is enough interest now (not might or maybe ;) )..

Definite names please and Nige & me will see what we can do :thumbsup:

I am there for sure...with Dad and possibly Alex.

Be good to see Trev again :thumbsup:

1. Les.... Roadster

2. Anne...Aygo

3.Ash/Trev/Alex?....MR2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links