Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Road Trip To Corfu April/may

GIDDLEPIN

For the Roadster owners who read about my Corfu adventure HERE last year and wished they could have gone, I have some great news.

There is another trip this year with the same fantastic offer of free accommodation by Nathan of AGNI TRAVEL

This offer has been made available to owners of Roadsters on Toyota Owners Club by the Roadster Owners Club. Information regarding this fabulous trip can be found HERE

So...........................Anybody up for this? :thumbsup:

Les

Would love to..... but i don't have an MR2 Roadster :(

Although as i have a bigger boot would you need a support vehicle?? :lol:

Would love to..... but i don't have an MR2 Roadster :(

Although as i have a bigger boot would you need a support vehicle?? :lol:

For two guys with no work we are both bloody ambitious aren't we? :lol:

There's no harm in being optimistic! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

This fab opportunity is now for a holiday in Corfu! Free accommodation AND a chance for the drive of a lifetime....c'mon with us! pm Les if you are interested......... B)

For anybody that might be interested and wonders what it might cost :unsure:

The same trip last year it cost Anne & I £1250, that included all tolls, petrol, channel ferry's, overnight stops, Corfu ferry's, outings, wine, beer, food and hangovers ;) so that worked out at £625 each for a fortnight of absolute fun. I won't deny it will probably be a little bit more expensive due to the recession but even so it is a bloody cheap holiday ;)

I'm not pushing this because we need to make up numbers, it doesn't make any difference ;) it's just the experience of traveling through all the different countries viewing all the magnificent scenery is an experience that should be appreciated at least once, or in my case as often as physically and financially possible :yes:

The main reason this holiday gives such excellent value is because of Nathans fantastic offer of FREE accommodation during our stay on Corfu and if you re wondering what it is like how about this?

With a pool

IMG_3370_latest.jpg

or next to the beach

Corfu_Kaminaki_2008__08_18_0003.jpg

With views like this

26_march_2008_0108.jpg

So..................if you are wondering what to do for a holiday this year, come and join us for the 2009 road trip that won't disappoint :thumbsup:

Les

Here's the details of our route ;)

The second leg of the journey is quite stunning with the run up to Innsbruck going past Lake Constance heading towards the Alps but the third part promises to be even more breathtaking by taking a leisurely drive over the Dolomites (subject to the route being open)

DUNKERQUE TO STRASBOURG. .CLICKY

STRASBOURG TO INNSBRUCK. .CLICKY

INNSBRUCK TO VENICE (Via Dolomites). .CLICKY

INNSBRUCK TO VENICE (If Dolomites impassable). .CLICKY

REFERENCE FOR BOOKING INFORMATION

Estimatedtraveltimes.jpg

Dover ferry: Monday 27th April 08:00am

Strasbourg: Monday 27th April 8:00pm

Innsbruck: Tuesday 28th April 8:00pm

Venice ferry: Wednesday 29th April TBA

Corfu ferry: Friday 8th May TBA

Innsbruck: Saturday 9th May 8:00pm

Strasbourg: Sunday 10th May 8:00pm

Dunkerque ferry: Monday 11th May 8:00pm

Hi Les,

Following your post in another thread..... I can't make the whole trip as my wife will be not long out of hospital around then. However, I'd be very interested in meeting up and driving a way with you as you pass through Belgium!

Cheers,

Matt.

Hi Les,

Following your post in another thread..... I can't make the whole trip as my wife will be not long out of hospital around then. However, I'd be very interested in meeting up and driving a way with you as you pass through Belgium!

Cheers,

Matt.

Always good to meet fellow Roadster owners Matt ;)

I have booked my channel ferry crossings and will be booking the two outbound/return stop over destinations within the next couple of weeks so we can try to arrange some sort of meet if possible :thumbsup:

Les

Wooo hoooooo.....just booked our hotels for the journey there and back. Soooo looking forwards to this.............................. :driving: :driving: :driving: :driving: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :drunk:

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
You guys going to have time for a spin around the nurburgring?

Not really practical with all the luggage and it might be a bit risky leaving everything at the side of the track while we did it ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Good to have you back guys. B)

Thanks again Ash ;)

Nice to know someone on toc is interested in our boring lives :lol:

I have got a shipload (sp) of pictures to sort and a few amazing Slapa-cam videos to show, including one of the Dolomite run

I have got a shipload (sp) of pictures to sort and a few amazing Slapa-cam videos to show, including one of the Dolomite run

Oh, were the Truimph owners club over there too?? :unsure:

Welcome back !