Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Cts Is Going

Ed_Shek

All,

It's now time for my Corolla T-Sport to go.

After 45000 trouble free miles I've decided to part exchange it for a 2006 Honda Civic 1.8 EX in Silver that comes with 18" Alloy Upgrade and the optional reversing camera. Car has only done 8000 miles.

I know I'm going to miss LIFT but I've reach the stage where top speed and acceleration aren't as important for me in a car.

Sorry for leaving the CTS fold but I need to move on.

All,

After 45000 trouble free miles I've decided to part exchange it for a 2006 Honda Civic 1.8 EX in Silver that comes with 18" Alloy Upgrade and the optional reversing camera. Car has only done 8000 miles.

I know I'm going to miss LIFT but I've reach the stage where top speed and acceleration aren't as important for me in a car.

It will be sad to see you go, but you can always come in as an ex addict :lol: ;)

That Civic will be lovely car with HID's, Sat Nav, etc etc You do get used to the bar in the rear window!

Just make sure its had the fuel flap & handbrake recall modifications completed :thumbsup:

All,

It will be sad to see you go, but you can always come in as an ex addict :lol: ;)

That Civic will be lovely car with HID's, Sat Nav, etc etc You do get used to the bar in the rear window!

Just make sure its had the fuel flap & handbrake recall modifications completed :thumbsup:

Thanks Cabs!

I'm buying from a main dealer and I did ask about the recall work and the sale person has assured me that it's all be carried out. Will check the service history when I get a chance.

The Civic does come will all the toys/gadgets so looking forward to playing with them.

Sorry to see u go Ed, Enjoy ur car and if u eventually get bored with the Civic u can always come bak with the CTS ppl since they r not that expensive n e more :thumbsup:

One of the very few Green CTS still on the road is leaving us. If I'm honest, I want something a bit more refined these days to drive, but I'm going to hold on to it for a while longer as I am planning on emigrating before the end of the year, so I'll sell it then :D

Best of luck with the Honda Ed :)

Why you leaving Ed........ Very disappointed !!! :angry:

Thanks for the send off chaps.

Decided to leave as I fancied something different and more refined and with abit more bells and whistles whilst being cheaper to run so I thought the Civic EX would be a good choice.

I was given £3500 trade in which is ok for a pre-facelift CTS.

Thanks for the send off chaps.

Decided to leave as I fancied something different and more refined and with abit more bells and whistles whilst being cheaper to run so I thought the Civic EX would be a good choice.

I was given £3500 trade in which is ok for a pre-facelift CTS.

:crybaby::crybaby: Sad to see you go! thanks for all the help and tips tho ed! and enjoy the civic.

Does it come with the Civic Owners hat?....... :bag:

:lol:

Only messing ;)

Feel free to pop back so we can tease you with tales of Lift... B)

Another one bites the dust!

Dropping like flies these days! :P Good luck with the civic though! :D

Thanks for the send off guys.

Shouldn't be too long before I get the new car. I'll post some pics of the new car when I get it.

Glad I've been of some help to some of you on here. :thumbsup:

For those interested. I was given £3500 part ex on the Corolla.

You should've stripped off what you could... springs, back box, wind deflectors etc etc

;)

Well I'm going to be taking off the HIDS, wind deflectors and the t-sport mats.

The springs and backbox will be staying as I don't have the original parts anyway.

If someone buys it and joins up here it'll be an excellent T-Sport. Well looked after and with the essential mods already fitted. :rolleyes:

When I sell mine I'll be stripping out the TRD Short shifter, TTE pedals, Remus back box, Cusco strut, the wheels, the TTE front splitter, the TTE Grille and the TS mats. Luckily for me I didn't throw any of the originals away, so I can put it all back. I'll leave the springs on as they are more than a 30 minute job to switch back and I'm incredibly lazy. So expect to see a few bits on eBay once I decide to shift the car :D

I'd have offered to swap you my Original Backbox for the TTE one.. But you're a tad too far away :P

I'll tell you now; the only thing you'll miss is the lift....that's coming from experience :rolleyes:

Otherwise enjoy your EX

Steve - Type-S

P.S. Take a look over on civinfo.com

CivicSig.jpg

ah unlucky dude, i guess we all grow old one day;)

couple of my mates looking at the new Civic, doesnt do it for me like, id rather stay old school and get a DC2/5 instead but when the time comes for pipe and slippers, who knows...?!