Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bhp Performance Show 2009

bhp-show

Hi All!!

I would just like to let you all know that this years club and track time forms are now available online at http://www.bhpperformanceshow.com

Last years show went down a storm! Being described as the UK's equivilent of Gatebil!!!

Club cars can go on stand for only £6!! This £6 will get the driver and their car into the show on the day and will also automatically enter them into various different prizes that we have available including:

Best In show

Best Street Sleeper

Best Performance Car

Best Car Club

Best dressed Engine Bay

and many more!!!

Plus..........we are again offering public tracktime! For only £15 in advance & £20 on the day for 15mins tracktime its definately one of the most exciting aspects of the show.

Plus!!...If you can get enough of you together then you can have your OWN group session! If you can get 20 cars together you can have your own session where you can go up against your mates or fellow forum users and really find out whose the best on the site!!

If your Events organiser would like to contact me and discuss further please contact me on info@bhpperformanceshow.com

Any questions just PM me or email me on the above email address.

All the Best

Jay

• 1 month later...

• 2 months later...

Hey there , I attended with my local car club :) Was the only IQ there yay

I saw you Wild West Drifter, you were leaving i think, the sticker looks good ;)

Probably I left about 4.30. Here are a couple of pics I took.

SDC10066.jpg

SDC10068.jpg

SDC10071.jpg

SDC10067.jpg

SDC10035.jpg

The missus says she saw your car and heard some one say is it a "smart " and she put them right and also told them to read the Badge on the back :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links