Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pet Peeve?

Bizarra

Apart from the obvious ones of Dings appearing on the sides of my car & mysterious scrapes, front & rear,which weren't caused by me, it really gets my goat when someone gets in & slams the door so hard that the doors on the opposite side nearly burst open. :censor: :ffs: :2guns:

Usually it is done by a friend/relation & I have to bite my tongue :shutit:

I was waiting for one of these threads to come along, its been a while.

I hate people who have no clue what to do at a mini round a bout.

People who do not recognise that the middle lane of a motorway is actually an OVERTAKING lane yet they seem to just sit in it.

People who drive with their fog lamps on

People who dip their headlights way too late

People who do not indicate at round a bouts

People who stand and talk in aisles at the supermarket and block the way with their trollies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are millions...... I will add more later.

I was waiting for one of these threads to come along, its been a while.

I hate people who have no clue what to do at a mini round a bout.

People who do not recognise that the middle lane of a motorway is actually an OVERTAKING lane yet they seem to just sit in it.

People who drive with their fog lamps on

People who dip their headlights way too late

People who do not indicate at round a bouts

People who stand and talk in aisles at the supermarket and block the way with their trollies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are millions...... I will add more later.

Come to think of it, I agree with that list :thumbsup:

Apart from the obvious ones of Dings appearing on the sides of my car & mysterious scrapes, front & rear,which weren't caused by me, it really gets my goat when someone gets in & slams the door so hard that the doors on the opposite side nearly burst open. :censor: :ffs: :2guns:

Usually it is done by a friend/relation & I have to bite my tongue :!Removed!:

Andy does this ALLLLLL the time!!! poor little wendy gets a battering from him!!!!!!!

Usually it is done by a friend/relation & I have to bite my tongue :!Removed!:

Andy does this ALLLLLL the time!!! poor little wendy gets a battering from him!!!!!!!

This is because your FORD is constructed from tin foil and the door is dead light!!!!! :P

Wendy not made out of tin foil!!!!!!!! she is a little delicate at the moment and would not like to be slammed lol!!!

Wendy is such a class name for a car :lol: :P

I agree with that whole list andy - but the door slamming thing i have to disagree - i tell people to slam my passnger door because otherwise it does that half- assed closing thing and they only have to try again lol :rolleyes::lol:

Do I not like that..........Happened to me yesterday, then when I must have given "One of those looks" some old gizzer moved out of the way, only for me to be "Blocked" by another :angry:

Deep breathing..................

Kingo :thumbsup:

well firstly theres the insurance companys who add on things to make you pay more.

2. my mum who because someone parked too close to my surf and she got her coat dirty, decided to bang MY DOOR into his car :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :censor: :!Removed!: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: i was not happy.

3. just shopping. i hate it.

4. this is a big one. people with no kids parking in the parent and child parking spaces. i have 3 kids so move your !Removed! car.

5. SUNDAY DRIVERS, need i say more???

6. my naighbour (twit) :thumbsup:

Ss

this is a big one. people with no kids parking in the parent and child parking spaces. i have 3 kids so move your !Removed! car

I think those parking places are very handy for people like me with no kids............Very decent of the supermarkets to put those spaces nearer to the front door for me :D: :D: :D:

this is a big one. people with no kids parking in the parent and child parking spaces. i have 3 kids so move your !Removed! car

I think those parking places are very handy for people like me with no kids............Very decent of the supermarkets to put those spaces nearer to the front door for me :D: :D: :D:

Well i think i might have to let my kids push the trolley when we get back near th car now then B)

My pet hates is those that come out of junctions at 10 mph and realize they have come into your bit of road and those that use disabled parking spaces with someones elses blue Badge, the law says the disabled person must be useing the vehicle to display the Badge, i see many male/females useing the badges when the Badge picture is clearly a child or of the opposit s*x, and the rightful disabled blue badge owners can not get a space due to these inconsiderate people nor can we use other spaces due to having to get our wheelchairs out ect.

4. this is a big one. people with no kids parking in the parent and child parking spaces. i have 3 kids so move your !Removed! car.

I must confess that I've used these in the past despite having no offspring.

However - I was with my Mother at the time, and as the sign doesn't state whether the parent or the child should be the driver of the car then I assumed it was ok. Letter of the law etc !

Argued the toss with some moody cow with 11 kids in tow. She seemed unable to grasp the extremely simple logic I threw her way - probably explains the 11 kids !

Usually it is done by a friend/relation & I have to bite my tongue :shutit:

This is because your FORD is constructed from tin foil and the door is dead light!!!!! :P

No excuses, now, Mate. You have been TOLD !!!!!!! :bangin: :lol2:

My pet hates is those that come out of junctions at 10 mph and realize they have come into your bit of road and those that use disabled parking spaces with someones elses blue badge, the law says the disabled person must be useing the vehicle to display the badge, i see many male/females useing the badges when the badge picture is clearly a child or of the opposit sex, and the rightful disabled blue badge owners can not get a space due to these inconsiderate people nor can we use other spaces due to having to get our wheelchairs out ect.

I agree, wholeheartedly. I'm not disabled (yet) but I do drive a disabled lady about in her car. Ok, I'm not the named & pictured driver, but I only drive her car when she is with me. I also think that it is unfair that the Hospital charge us the same to park in their multi storey as they do for fit drivers.

I hate a corrola and a white van parking too close to the drop kerb which makes it difficult for me to get my car into the garage as there are other vehicles across the street, so I stick the car into reverse and gently move the offending car, one of these day I may move the cars onto the double yellow lines

Wendy not made out of tin foil!!!!!!!! she is a little delicate at the moment and would not like to be slammed lol!!!

I agree with that whole list andy - but the door slamming thing i have to disagree - i tell people to slam my passnger door because otherwise it does that half- assed closing thing and they only have to try again lol :rolleyes::lol:

andys car door is like that i have trouble shutting it!!!

little wendy is lovely lol :D

Yes, much better than Rusty. :D

I must confess that I've used these in the past despite having no offspring.

However - I was with my Mother at the time, and as the sign doesn't state whether the parent or the child should be the driver of the car then I assumed it was ok. Letter of the law etc !

Argued the toss with some moody cow with 11 kids in tow. She seemed unable to grasp the extremely simple logic I threw her way - probably explains the 11 kids !

LMFAO!!! I have been in a very similar situation!!!

I agree with most of the points above, especially door dings and fog lights....

I agree with most of the above but will add that I really hate people who toss lighted cigarette buts out of their car windows...........Don't they have ashtrays? :ffs:

Yup thats another one... infact I think they should ban smoking while driving.... lets face it, you back seat setting alight has got to be more distracting than talking on the phone.

I hate it when one bounces up and gets caught in your intake.. makes your car smell of !Removed! :ffs:

Other vehicles not using indicators

People who don't say "hello" or "goodbye" on the phone

Vehicles with only one functioning headlight who put their fogs on to compensate - although that isnt half as annoying as a car with one headlight, one off and on an unlit road - makes it look like a motorbike from a distance.

Advert breaks

Dj's talking incessantly on the radio - talk about love the sound of their own voice!

people not dipping there lights for people on push bikes, we get dazzeled too. and them not giving us room to ride.

again my neighbour, who keeps banging on my door to tell my deaf son to turn his music down. :censor: off you jumped up self centered :censor: :thumbsup:

I hate people who drive along so slowly, then start braking for no reason, slow all the way down, and then start indicating AFTER they have started pulling into a side street.

I also hate rubber neckers! yeah yeah, we all wanna see the gorey accident at the edge of the motorway, but serioulsy, do we all need to grind to a hault? Surely just a quick glance is just enough?

I hate people who dont indicate at roundabouts, espesh if i'm waiting to pull out.

I hate people who drive along having conversations with their passengers and feel the need to face them, drive slowly and swerve all over the road whilst doing so.

I hate people with bad lane discipline at roundabouts. if you dont know how to drive round a roundabout, then dont do it!

I have a few more but i think i've ranted enough!!

xxxx