Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Zoooooooooooooooooo

Calisto

Wooo Hooooooooooo....................

I am of to the zoo tomorrow, Chester zoo to be exact. B) with Dad, Alex and with a bit of luck Jinxed is coming too. :D after the past 2 months I think we deserve to smile and have a few laughs:)

The weather will be sunny with showers......but at least there is no snow....that's coming on Monday apparently :unsure:

So excited :P

bless..................she's so easily pleased!!!!!!!!!!! ....................... enjoy B)

:P

Hope you have a great time :yahoo: Remember, don't feed the animals :lol:

I hadn't been to our Zoo in Dublin for far too many years (Kids Grown up :D ), but my Son + Partner persuaded me to go last Summer & I had a ball.

No snow here on the East Coast this year & none worth mentioning for years. There are kids here who don't know what snow is :( . I sent a cousin in Canada a photo of my last Rose, taken on New Year's day. She can't even see her rose bushes- 3 blizzards in succession :P

I'm sure you will all enjoy yourselves :thumbsup: and whatever pills Trev got to put him back on the road...............Can you send me a few ;) :lol:

Made up for you, never been to any other Zoos but Chester is always a good day out, hope the weather holds out

Excellent stuff- have a great day

( if they've got an Ocelot then please steal it for me ! )

Then I would have to steal two of them.....they are the cutest "painted" leopards in the world....but I think piccies will have to do hun. (wish I could have borrowed you camera)

Enjoy the day hun.......................Glad your Dad is making a good recovery :thumbsup:

How did your day go ? :D

I too, am delighted that your Dad was well enough, again , to go to the Zoo :hug:

We had a smashing time :D The weather was sunny if a bit cold....but not a drop of rain.......it lashed down not long after we got back.

Here are some piccies I took.

031.jpg

043.jpg

057.jpg

Tonight Dad, Jinxed and I are going to our favourite Greek restaurant and tomorrow it's off to the Blue Planet, I have never been before and have always wanted to go.....me is sooo excited again!!!! :rolleyes: :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links