Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corollas For Jae

corollasr

it's the standard old gray, looks like a cheap fold-me-down 2 seater from Argos... this is being ripped out to.. no carpets, carbon side panels, plus Sparco seats to come.. I am going for the true Rally look.. shame it wasn't 4WD..and a turbo strapped to it.. never mind.. it still fun :D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• corollasr

• dave5282

• knowlson

• Corolla-98

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have no idea.. I brought the car only a month ago.. so the job was half done, It's my weekend project :thumbsup:

oh ok then, but as i said, if you have ANY parts you wanna get rid of let me be the first to know please

ed

I think I should make the effort to get there. Another black rolla Andy :thumbsup: Should have most of my bits on it by then ;)

Joe

well i saw a pic of the yaris turnout last year and it was quite impressive.

i've just signed up to go gold and so will hopefully be able to get some cheaper bits, especially the bodykit so that even if the rollas are outnumbered the quality of our cars will be far superior to the yaris bunch

ed

ok well the yaris bunch are on ten in their group and we have 11, so lets stay ahead. will put a post in corolla forum and pin in for you all to sign up

ed

I would be up for topping up the Corolla headcount count me in.

Now what I want to know is how many E12 are going to be there? :bookworm:

Nick :thumbsup:

cheers nick.

think there are 2 or 3 e12s so far but i'm sure there'll be more appearing

message to all. post on the pinned topic in the corolla from now on please

ed

how many corollas did TOC get last year?

There were only 2 rollas on the owners stand last year.

Me on both days, and a VVTi Sr on the Sat and another G6R on the Sun.

So come lads lets do good this time around!

numbers should be good. big bad ant, i think i've seen you around. do you ever go near hertford?

any i aint gonna be able to make it now which is a big shame.

i'll keep doing a list though

ed

well i could..... let me explain

my uncle is into sailing and owns a yacht called a jeanneau. every year theres a jeanneau cup which they invite us to go with them to, so its like a family tradition.

my parents dont appreciate my love of cars and all these shows so they don't understand y i would want to go to JAE. they would frown upon it if i didnt go with them.

but................................... there are up sides

1) i can do any of the other shows and will defo be at bloney and trax and maybe the odd track day. this way i can spend even more money on making the rolla look better.

2) i may just say no to them and come JAE instead

but the huge plus side to staying with parents is...... i get free booze, very attractive and rich young women, and a good suntan.

its really unfair as i am unsure of what to do.

dave: did u read my induction post in gold?

cheers

ed

well i could..... let me explain

my uncle is into sailing and owns a yacht called a jeanneau. every year theres a jeanneau cup which they invite us to go with them to, so its like a family tradition.

my parents dont appreciate my love of cars and all these shows so they don't understand y i would want to go to JAE. they would frown upon it if i didnt go with them.

but................................... there are up sides

1) i can do any of the other shows and will defo be at bloney and trax and maybe the odd track day. this way i can spend even more money on making the rolla look better.

2) i may just say no to them and come JAE instead

but the huge plus side to staying with parents is...... i get free booze, very attractive and rich young women, and a good suntan.

its really unfair as i am unsure of what to do.

dave: did u read my induction post in gold?

cheers

ed

Decisions decisions.

Yeah I have just read your post in Gold, cheers its worth a bit of thought! :thumbsup:

well i think i'll mull over my options and go from there. its an extremely hard decision but i'll have to make it eventually.

if you do speak to tuneacar speak to bijal and tell him that you want the same setup that he did for me (ed ewer) or andy knowlson. he should know what i mean.

and if you're after a grille i think the ones from the 98 model rolla will fit your model. i just got a mesh one so you cn have my old one if ya want. tenner plus postage..

speak soon mate

ed

numbers should be good. big bad ant, i think i've seen you around. do you ever go near hertford?

ed

Hertford? nope i dont think that was me, iam in Docklands and Kent Area, but i know there is a white one around look the same as mine, funny thing is that we were at the lights together :D

ed

Hertford? nope i dont think that was me, iam in Docklands and Kent Area, but i know there is a white one around look the same as mine, funny thing is that we were at the lights together :D

You going to come to the jae then mate? looks like there will be a nice turn out of ae111s!!! and quite a lot with the TTE body kits!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: roll on july!!!!

My mate has a black ae111 like mine we have met at the light a couple of times hehe I normally win :lol::lol:

Any more corolla people coming??? looks like we have about 12 rolla's the yaris peeps have 14 come on we cant be beaten!!!!!!

Knowlson

I went last year but didnt bring my rolla there! i was there with my bro in his civic on the Honda Rev stand.

yup pretty sure iam going again, liked so much last time round :D