Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My E12 T Sport

mr2greg

Here is my T Sport, Ive had the car since October and gotta say that i love it and cant wait to start modding it. Unfortunatly the dreaded tax MOT and 100,000 mile service have all hit me this month costing and absolute fortune, so she is pretty standard at the mo but now all the expense is out of the way next job is wheels and coilovers.

Interior

DSC00492.jpg

STA72419.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00493.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

JDM tail lights

DSC00536.jpg

greg

looks really good! out of interest.. what have you done on the center console? cant quite make it out in the picture.

keep us updated with the future mods!

chay

I have a USB headunit so use memory card USB sticks, i got fed up with them flying round the glove box so i made a holder for them :)

greg

Cool, how did u do that JDM light conversion ? what bits do i need? i want to do that to my new E12 i got recently.

Cool, how did u do that JDM light conversion ? what bits do i need? i want to do that to my new E12 i got recently.

Snap!

Liking the look of that! B)

:thumbsup:

The JDM lights are nice, as my car is black i wanted my rear lights to be smoked nicely or have a black inside housing. But im not to keen on changing my tail lights. The JDM lights look good tho.

The near side rear light cluster has a blank for the extra "fog light" bulb, i cut this out to accept the bulb i have used a single filament taillight bulb. The wiring is really simple as the standard circuit board has it all there ready for a second fog light. i have soldered a wire from the side light track over onto the fog light track, will put a pic up when i get chance

cheers for all the comments

greg

whats the jdm lights? whats the difference :huh:

on Uk cars the 2 inside tail lights dont exsist the offside is a fog light and the nearside is blanked off

greg

The JDM lights are nice, as my car is black i wanted my rear lights to be smoked nicely or have a black inside housing. But im not to keen on changing my tail lights. The JDM lights look good tho.

i was the same mate cos i wanna paint the inside housing too on both rear lights and headlamps. i got a cheap set of second hand rear clusters from a breakers so i can put it all back standard if i need to :)

greg

• 1 month later...

Hmm been looking at the forum for sometime now & a step closer to this mod too........But !!! only thing is soldering the circuit board type bulb holder, it does not want to stick!!! any suggestions for this ?

the circuit board bulb holder for the corolla looks like this

P1010843.sized.jpg

I test fitted the conversion using black tape & it works well on 1 side as there a fog light on the o/s but thinking relocating the rear fog light onto the bumper using a aftermarket 'slim line' brake light lol

• 5 months later...

If you make this conversion what do you do about your fog light as by law it has to be there for an m.o.t.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links