Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Kit

westy

Hi

I have a UK spec MR2, would a import spec body kit fit. I know the indicators are in a diff position because I intend to get new wings as well.

I thought the body was exactly the same between imports and uk specs? Don't take my word for it though just yet, I dont even have an mr2 yet! This may all jsut seem as if im trying to add to my post count..but im not...... honest! :yes:

Should be no problems, the indicators are the only real difference.........bodywork wise....other than the high mount brake light....so any kit will fit Import or UK..... :thumbsup:

Ah there is one more difference between the two and that's the bump strip that runs the length of the car, on UK cars it stands proud of the bodywork by about 2-3mm, on Jap imports it's a flush fit.......but that shouldn't make a difference to a body kit. :thumbsup:

there are no differences .. but make sure the kit will fit in the first place .. I've seen some shockers (side skirts 6 inches too short ffs !?!?)