Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Was The Last Thing You Bought Thread

GIDDLEPIN

Could be interesting ;)

Post up the last thing you bought. :yes:

Just got one of these....keyyboard.jpg

Because my old clunker is full of food again :rolleyes::lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarra

• GIDDLEPIN

• Boro Sera

• Wild west Drifter

Last things bought this week:..........New Washing Machine :( and New Control Module for central heating boiler :(

At the start of the week I had not intended to buy either of them :ffs: ...........Thats life.

Marshmallows, and biscuits, a Nokia N95, and accidentally an N95 8gb too

A cup of Hot Chocolate from the coffee machine at work. mmmmmmmmmmmm

no, hired 2 of them. but I might be given something else

This was the last thing I paid out on.... even though the price has dropped £50 still only buys about 75% of a tank :crybaby:

Diesel.jpg

A lot of extra lines in the Irish Lottery, coz they added Euro2 million to the Saturday draw. :D

It was won -Euro 7 million + & not by me :crybaby:

I got a fiver on my normal lines & zero on the extras :( . Will this teach me a lesson ? YES, until the next time :lol:

Could be interesting ;)

Post up the last thing you bought. :yes:

Just got one of these....keyyboard.jpg

Because my old clunker is full of food again :rolleyes::lol:

You should have tried my cure for my phone, Les,- drop it down the Loo :lol: A couple of flushes & it would have been like new :thumbsup:

Bought two Corbeau Sprints :D

Now agonising over Rays or OZ Racing :unsure:

Paul.

A dozen roses for the Mrs as you have been very poorly this week.

o.k i got a toyota estima off e-bay. bargin at £750 years mot and 6 mnts tax B) B) and food for the kids.. oh yeah my patches to help me stop smoking ;)

Toyota-Aygo.jpg

YOU BOUGHT AN AYGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Forget that, he bought a plane!!!

:offtopic: I put euro millions on everytime is a good jackpot (somehow implying that £12m isn't enough) I always used to use lucky dips, and get nothing, never more than one number, so I changed my tactic (theres a tactic) I got three lines, one with fairly low numbers, one with fairly high numbers, and one with evenly spread numbers, random stars, I got numbers on all three lines the first week, granted, not enough numbers to win anythin yet, but last week I didn't put it on cos it was only 12m lol, and I would have won £13.20 with my numbers :(

Yeah, I have a system too B) . I only use it on our Irish Lotto when it is relatively high. Of course the odds are increased because more are doing it :unsure:

45 numbers. write them all down on a piece of paper, cut them up & pick @ random. 3 numbers left over , so repick 3 to go with them.

This means you have all the numbers, so all you need is for them to come up on the same line :unsure: There are 3 draws, so you have 3 chances of it happening. This reduces the odds considerably. Do I win ? NO!

There was a syndicate in the UK using this system, after 8+ years they scooped the jackpot :thumbsup:

:offtopic:

I bought me and Yves dinner at a Chinese Buffet last night - £32 it came to including drinks :D

I haven't bought anything today :)

I bought this today :D ...

NikonD60.jpg

Which I am very very happy about, not that I have figured out how to get the pics off of it and onto to PC yet :lol:

Ipod controller that lets me listen to search/control my iPod throguh the factory sat nav system :)

Next thing looks like its going to be a xenon headlamp comtroller/ballast kit :(

3 tickets to watch " the Chels " play Ipswich in the cup on saturday.... Self inflicted torture, but i can't help me,self , ( Have a moan, have a drink, meet me mates and start to think, will there ever be a blue tomorrow ) Altogether now, Chelsea Chelsea...... :lol:

PS. Thismorning, £4, Anti white Spot Treatment, to treat my Aquarium :( , !Removed! new fish i bought have brought disease to my tank ) seven fish dead and counting :censor:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links