• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

• Calisto

• Red Yaris 54

The simple answer is......No :wacko:

Apparently the Mersea Island venue has been kicked out for some reason, so all the hype followed by negative comments about location etc, followed by a small turn out, followed by a thoroughly enjoyable time, followed by positive reports of said enjoyable time, followed by encouraging members to partake in this years event.................................HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!! :rolleyes:

So.............We are waiting for a new venue (which has been decided but we don't know where or when :huh: ) to be announced, then once we are privilege to this information we will start all over again to try and get some interest in the event. :yawn:

Les

I could possibly be on TOC stand :o

I should think so................defector!!!!! :angry: - hehe...........welcome back to the family fold! :gora:

if there is a TOC stand.. or if any other stand for that matter.. its a royal pain trying to get info out of the organisers!

if there is a TOC stand.. or if any other stand for that matter.. its a royal pain trying to get info out of the organisers!

Your not kidding ;)

I visit the JAE site VERY regularly and it's like they want to build the tension up to a crescendo then announce it in a blaze of glory. :yes:

I don't want a blaze of glory...............................I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE AND WHEN!!!!!!! :ffs:

Your not kidding ;)

I visit the JAE site VERY regularly and it's like they want to build the tension up to a crescendo then announce it in a blaze of glory. :yes:

I don't want a blaze of glory...............................I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE AND WHEN!!!!!!! :ffs:

You and all the others lol. :rolleyes:

i can imagine people are getting peed off as holidays need to be booked ect ect. and clubs do other things its not like the clubs are here just for jae???

in need of better organization me thinks :unsure:

i can imagine people are getting peed off as holidays need to be booked ect ect. and clubs do other things its not like the clubs are here just for jae???

in need of better organization me thinks :unsure:

Thats the generic feeling being repeated over most forums..

If it turns out to be the reported date of SEPTEMBER!.. it will mean I can't get time off work... tbh I'm struggling to get anything other than July or very early August now, other lads at work are starting to book up... I need the date before the end of the week, even that might be too late :(.

Apparently the Mersea Island venue has been kicked out for some reason

Thank ubik for that, i recently found out we were close to a nuke power station, as awesome as that is, might explain the general life around that area :lol:

Needs moar Billing again ;)

Thank ubik for that, i recently found out we were close to a nuke power station, as awesome as that is, might explain the general life around that area

Bradwell power station was shut down in 2002

Thank ubik for that, i recently found out we were close to a nuke power station, as awesome as that is, might explain the general life around that area

Capper pass near Hull was closed in 1991 but there are still parts where the site used to be that can't be built on because of the dangerous material there :eek:

...............Maybe that's the new venue :lol:

Capper pass near Hull was closed in 1991 but there are still parts where the site used to be that can't be built on because of the dangerous material there :eek:

...............Maybe that's the new venue :lol:

No need for the space heaters at night then ;) :lol:

I appreciate what has already been said about the venue but please.... it was a sh**ty location :angry: Far too remote :huh:

Once there the show, although somewhat limited, was a good one and the company superb. What I would like to know is how many members of the general public turned up.... I bet it was close to none :o

I have never been to Billing but I know the general location so that is a reasonable place. Another could be Wicksteed Park which is not too far away from Billing.

Yes we need the cars and owners but surely we need the public as well to add to the atmosphere :huh:

I have to say though.... if JAE had been at Mersea again I would have given serious consideration to whether I would attend :(

Ah thats a shame that nothing been announced yet, it would be good to know! Echoing what others have said but we all have lives to arrange and other things do crop up.

I honestly don't care whereabouts in England it will be....I will be going.....None of this..."ohhhhh it's too far for me *****e!!!!! We have cars and they are meant to be driven!

I honestly don't care whereabouts in England it will be....I will be going.....None of this..."ohhhhh it's too far for me *****e!!!!! We have cars and they are meant to be driven!

Well said!!

:toast:

Damn JAE why cant we keep with one location :angry: Ill be going wherever it is to be honest and work has started again with the project mr2 :) might try and get more cars along this time too depending if my other one will be toyota or not

Oh and i warn you i will be bumping this thread :lol:

Oh and i warn you i will be bumping this thread :lol:

Not till we get a Date and Location.....................please :)

well no ill wait just incase its a date i cant come :( gots lots of work to do for the project mr2 , so hope its not to early in the year

• 3 weeks later...

Well despite the distance, I thought Mersea was a good venue (but then we had an awesome spot)...

Defecting again Asha? No staying power some people lol...

I dont know what I'm doing for JAE this year... if they make it too late and its no longer in the school summer hols then Mike wont be able to go either....

Either way tho... I'm sure something will happen... and I am trying to get a definitive on whether I'll be at CAE this year... I hope so

I see the dates are up for JAE on their forum.

10-13th Sept.

No doubt Les will post more soon.