Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2009

silversurfer

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Norfolk n Chance

• Calisto

• Red Yaris 54

I must be tired... that looks like a central location :huh:

:yahoo:

Well i was coming wherever and whenever bring it on :) also got my friend in his mr2 turbo coming

Just under 3 hours from Rochdale....I will be there if Uni allows. :o

JAE Vs Qualifications....

Surely there's no contest? :P :lol:

Doesn't look like I will be able to make it... those dates coincide with other plans....

Same happened last year ffs! :angry: :(

The location is fab though, literally next door to me (oh how I love being in the Midlands!) :D

Doesn't look like I will be able to make it... those dates coincide with other plans....

Cancel them.... :P :lol:

I'm not cancelling my own wedding.... :lol:

(Joke! Before anyone has a coronary! lol)

I'm not cancelling my own wedding.... :lol:

(Joke! Before anyone has a coronary! lol)

lmao surely JAE would be perfect for a wedding? :P

Prices are confirmed and kids go free!!

Since 2007 we have offered advanced purchase tickets at a discount and child tickets at a discount. This makes it easier to manage on the gate and quicker for everyone involved, both the gate/security staff and for you waiting to get in. So for 2009 we have expanded that and are now offering child entry AT NO FEE and the discount for advanced tickets is now increased to £5. As well as this, those attending on Thursday for set up MUST HAVE A TICKET to make it easier for us to manage and for us to forecast how many people will be arriving early. The entry price is the same regardless of whether you stay for four days or just one day. You will be allowed to enter and leave the site at any time during the event. So the prices per person are as follows:

ADULT ADVANCED TICKET £20 (booked through car clubs)

CHILDREN UNDER 14: NO FEE (as long as accompanied by an adult)

TICKETS ON THE GATE £25

:eek: £50 for me and mark

and we can probably only make one day :shutit:

i don't think we'll be coming either ;)

Thats well exspensive to be honest digusting prices , especially as all the other things there are so exspensive plus travling up there damn this one going to cost quite a bit :(

Ill come if the finances are good but 50 quid for 2 people is way to much i thought 30 was bad

Yeah it is but i never usually book advanced for some reason but it better be !Removed! good , im going whatever the price lol My car is not having work done for nothing :)

If I can get the time off (allready booked holidays for CAE) I'll be there this year, I want to go so got everything crossed.

and we can probably only make one day :!Removed!:

Yet you like to attend Ten of the Best - costs that much for a burger there ( and that's only a day event, not a weekend - and it's rubbish ! ) :unsure:

25 quid on the gate for a 3 day event doesn't seem bad value to me - you'd pay that in camp site fees alone if you went off in a tent somewhere.

It's £20 in advanced or £25 at the gate.. both prices are if you are staying for just one day or staying for the full event.

and we can probably only make one day :shutit:

Yet you like to attend Ten of the Best - costs that much for a burger there ( and that's only a day event, not a weekend - and it's rubbish ! ) :unsure:

25 quid on the gate for a 3 day event doesn't seem bad value to me - you'd pay that in camp site fees alone if you went off in a tent somewhere.

For your information i did not pay into TOTB work paid for it,

and cars really move there though ;)

and as you couldn't be bothered to read my post correctly i can only make it for one day ;)

so £50 for one day seems crap value to me :angry:

For your information i did not pay into TOTB work paid for it,

and cars really move there though ;)

and as you couldn't be bothered to read my post correctly i can only make it for one day ;)

so £50 for one day seems crap value to me :angry:

Did read your post correctly actually - and it's still better value than the highly overrated TOTB. If you had to pay to get in then you'd appreciate that !

I can't even be bothered to address the 'giddy thrill' of seeing a car driving away from me :wacko:

If you can only make it for one day then that's unlucky as the entry price is for the full weekend. If they did day passes then that would possibly make it a more attractive proposition for you, but as far as I know they don't - so it's 'crap value for money' only due to your personal circumstances .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links