Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Metallica

jechto

im sitting here listening to their ride the lightning album realising that they are probably the most skilled and most awsome band in the world, but thats just me, i know alot of people dont like them atall - :lol:

but what do you guys think - what songs do u like and dont like ?

Oh dear .. they toured with Metallica quite a bit ..

Brazilian and a lot heavier & raw ..

ah right, i only started listening to metallica about 2 years ago - i dont know much about them - ive been to see them once tho at earl's court last month - !Removed! awsome show too.

- for whom the bell tolls was the best.

Seen Sepultura a few times .. They were better about 8-10 years ago ..

I fell asleep to Metallica @ Donnington a few years back ..

i will admit - ive seen a few shows which date back to 1989 to about 1995 and his voice is terrible .. :huh:

was it boaring then ?

It was tame .. I'd been going mental to White Zomie, Machine Head and Slayer all day .. they were to melodic for me at that time ..

i see - well they were pretty heavy in earls court - i loved it, might just be the fact that it was my first show tho, was quite close to the stage too !

i know alot of people dont like them atall - :lol:

YES, since they left us standing at the doors of the stadium with our tickets in our hands because they decided not to come to Sudamerica saying they were "too tired". Now they are dead to US.

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Enter sandman, Nothing else matters (ballad) were both fantastic songs in the early 90's :blink:

Their New stuff is crap, they've tried to reinvent themselves as just ANOTHER Nu-metal (Linkin Park/Limp Bizkit etc) band. They should have stuck to their more traditional metal.

jesus - i can remember hearing about that - sorry to hear it dude.

It was mid 2003, lots of things were said for these places about that.

Anyway, they lost it...

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

i agree man, what sort of excuse is "we are too tired" ??? :ffs:

i still recon they rock tho, even if they do make mistakes like that and their new album, i think they have realised their new album wasnt as good, hopefully their next one is like thier old stuff.

\m/ O.o \m/

:P

I've only ever really heard the "black album" and I liked it at the time it came out. Since the whole napster/P2P thing though I've lost all respect for them.

Yes I agree with the whole copyright thing etc. etc. But how one of the biggest Rock bands in the world can complain at losing revenue I don't understand. Surely they're all multi-millionaires by now, my god, if I had that much money I'd be giving my music away! IMO they are no longer true artists!

I prefer to listen to Badley Drawn Boy, Divine Comedy and Bowie these days!

Ben, are Sepultura still going (I haven't heard anything for 10 years or more)?

I think Metallica should have given up ages ago. They are old and their songs are rubbish.

I watched them in concert in 1991 and left part way through because I was bored.

Metallica have had some good songs though (not since 1991). :P

used to help run a large Metallica forum a couple of years ago

You cant compare Sepultura to Metallica, both completely different.

Ive got all Metallica's albums, not keen on their new stuff, but you got to have it.

Only got 'Chaos A.D' by Sepultura, also a big Pantera fan.

Ben, are Sepultura still going (I haven't heard anything for 10 years or more)?

Yeah .. got a few CD's of their new stuff, not as good now Max left ..

Yup, Metallica are undoubtably one of the greatest bands ever.

Right up until their latest album :ffs:

Everything up to and including garage inc was awesome :D

I toured with Metallica on their S&M gigs and worked with them at Reading in when they headlined Reading B)

I still think that Black was their best albulm to date. It shows as they spent a very long time in the studio. Everything before was just thrown together and after is a major let-down.

one of the greatest band's ever,f**k this there last album was cr*p buzz.any metal/hard rock band will out sell and out live any mordern pop/dance group.

FACT........................

sorry to anybody who likes clubing or pop music,but at least the lad's can actually play there own instruments................not this mass produced rubbish that everyone raves about,and think's is cool. :cacker: