Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Factory Tour

Steve

Any more for this this please??

I need to get the letters application form with names sent

Please add your names to this rare opportunity!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• rickers

• jaxx

• Braindead

Top Posters In This Topic

cmon guys.. otherwise you'll miss a fantastic meet

System G

rickers

wise1

brainded

phil3345

5 places left guys... Please add your name.. few days left to get oyur name in.. well owrth a day off work...trust me!

Steve, sorry to let you down mate, but I can't go anymore.

I start a new job at the end of Aug and found out this afternoon that I will be in Germany for training during the time of the tour. I was originally informed that the training was going to happen in August, but it's been delayed.

Steve,

I'd like a place if you have any left.

Cheers

Paul.

as would I please :D

hey, just read this thread..... im moving to derby during that previous weekend.... all going well. put my name down :D

i'll put in for a gold membership as soon as the boss aint looking :)

Well done Guys, lets make sure we make it 10 to 10 against the lexus gang :ph34r: :P

i have booked my day of and paid for my gold membership.

when can i expect the welconme pack, steve?

can we also have a list of cars against members coming.

hope we have a nice spread of em

mine is a Mark II

rickers

rickers

wise1

brainded

phil3345

shaf2000

corollakid20valve

PaulT

cheers Garrick for letting me know

3 spaces left guys.. I will close this on the 12th of august.. please PM me your full name as this will go on the forms. I need these As soon as poss please.

steve i may be able to make it!!

just gotta finalise the day off with work!!

well worth it mate... please let me know and PM me your name.. time is eunning out and I need to get the confirmations in the post pronto :)

bloody hell, just seen the price for gold membership and it's a bit steep. guess i can scratch my name off the list then.

all the other forums im on charge £10-£15 with toyota discounts etc as well.

sorry guys.

shaf

rickers

wise1

brainded

phil3345

corollakid20valve

PaulT

If no other TOC members want to go along then I will give the rest to LOC.. these places must be taken up.

Shaf.. as requested your name has been removed.

bump

!Removed! hell, just seen the price for gold membership and it's a bit steep. guess i can scratch my name off the list then.

all the other forums im on charge £10-£15 with toyota discounts etc as well.

sorry guys.

shaf

Shaff, I know the other clubs you talk about... And I can say that they offer no where near as many discounts as TOC Gold. Besides membership to the DC is also a fiver more dear than TOC and their discounts are worth jack **** (including their insurance sccheme). No other club relating to Toyota will also offer discounts on activities and holidays either :)

Mate it's worth it ;) :D

yeah i can uderstand that mate, but i make very little use of the discount schemes and dont make use of the insurance discount either. thing is i am already a member of so many clubs that already charge me or are free and i cant really justify paying that amount for just being part of one visit to the toyota factory.

i am a member of the following clubs:

supra.net £10 p/a

mr2oc.co.uk £5 p/a

imoc.co.uk free

ultimatejapcarclub free

imoc offers loads of dealer discounts.... but i never use them :)

i like this club and everything but cant justify the gold membership just yet..... might wait a while until something useful and cost effective comes up.

steve

sprry but i doubt ill make it! if you need confirmation by today then i will have to decline as i dont get an answer that my holiday has been accepted till monday! :(

jaxx.. there are still places left.. I expect they will be there on monday too... if they are and you can get the day off then the placement is yours.

yeah i can uderstand that mate, but i make very little use of the discount schemes and dont make use of the insurance discount either. thing is i am already a member of so many clubs that already charge me or are free and i cant really justify paying that amount for just being part of one visit to the toyota factory.

i am a member of the following clubs:

supra.net £10 p/a

mr2oc.co.uk £5 p/a

imoc.co.uk free

ultimatejapcarclub free

imoc offers loads of dealer discounts.... but i never use them :)

i like this club and everything but cant justify the gold membership just yet..... might wait a while until something useful and cost effective comes up.

The imoc discounts are not covered by alot of dealers as dealers regularly change hands and old deals are not honoured any longer.

Other clubs charge the £5-£10 fee to help cover costs.. running a club is not cheap

We ourselves have a Bronze membership that is only £10 and has a few benefits if you use the club forums alot.. But the gold is the ultimate... I could ask everyone to give their thoughts on gold and it would be a good response.. and we are always working to improve even more.

bump

Those who have not sent their full name to me by saturday will probably lose their placement.

I have PM'd you all

sorry.. those who did not send me their name as confirmation have now lost out

I cannot chase forever.

damn and blast!

sorry gaffer! :(

maybe next time

rob

my name is down.. but i wont be able to go... i put it down to add to the numbers but if you were available then you can take my space mate

let me know for sure though!

you will have a definate answer for monday morning! :D

all being well its a yes

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership