Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boost Performance On G6 1.6 4a-fe

wolivier

Hello,

what can i do to get more performance of this car?

I have already a admission kit K&N, no more catalyseur.

Modification of chip is it possible on this model?

you can get a chip. see

www.fensport.co.uk

you should have between 125 and 129 bhp with all those mods. If you want serious power, 170+bhp then you need to transplant an engine. ask knowlson or ae111sr.

How much faster does your car feel with the K&N and exhaust?

Yeah as phil say's chip will be your best bet for a bit more power!!! if you have a g6 if I am right it's the 1.3 version???

If so it might be worth looking at either doing the startlet 1.3 turbo engine replacement or go all out and get a 4AGZE supercharger like me of loads more poer :lol::lol::lol:

the g6 was a 1.3 and the g6r was a 1.6, both a bit gutless, you aint goin to gain alot of power out them engines, i think chips are very overated!you be better of puttig the money into an engine conversion,a proper conversion like ae111sr,coz i done it :thumbsup:

the g6 was a 1.3 and the g6r was a 1.6, both a bit gutless, you aint goin to gain alot of power out them engines, i think chips are very overated!you be better of puttig the money into an engine conversion,a proper conversion like ae111sr,coz i done it :thumbsup:

You have an ae111 with a 4agze in it also?????