Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japt-12th Febuary

Dan_ss

(Feel free to post this on other Japanese car forums)

AWAITING LOGO . . .

JAPT - This meet is for Japanese car enthusiasts only!

Not there being any properly organise Japanese meets in the Kent & London surround area JAPT is perfect as it off of the public highways & public areas (Car parks). I used to run a dub meet at brands hatch, now owning a Japanese car I felt the need to start another meet! (www.prept.co.uk – see for details & pictures on the DUB meets)

The success of PREPT has seen over 500+ cars in the summer and still 200 in winter, were hoping the same for JAPT.

This is the First meet to determine whether it’s going to be successful or not, which will be held on Thursday 12th February 2009 7.00pm till late at Brand hatch. (Every 2nd Thursday of the month) So bring yourself down! Entry to the meet is a small fee of £2 per car.

Bar food will be available at the Kentagon (for those of you who don’t know that’s the Brand hatch bar!) along with soft, hot & alcoholic drinks. Usually a full menu is available but as this is a first run the menu will be limited, please drink reasonably if you’re driving!

If this meet is successful, track evenings will become available on the summer nights of the meet along with BBQ’s, we can also open the go kart track.

Summer show evening is a maybe at the moment but the idea to combine the Jap & Dub scene for the evening with the track open (more details later on with track evening discounts).

Rules of The Meet:

1. JAPANESE CARS ONLY! Sorry but this is a meet for Japanese car enthusiasts only, if you turn up with your mate in his ‘e.g. Golf’ he will have to park in the hotel next to the brands hatch main entrance & walk through. The gate & surrounding area will have additional security and (JAPT) marshals, there will be no exceptions. So bearing this in mind the gates will not even open unless we (JAPT) say so. Non Japanese cars will be turned away.

2. STICK TO THE 10mph SPEED LIMIT once on site. If you race away from the gate whilst entering you'll simply be asked to turn around and leave by security who will have been contacted via radio. You are also on CCTV once on site! Same goes for anyone driving like complete idiots in the any areas allocated to us. (police can be called if necessary).

3. NO PETS. Shame I know but after all this isn't Chruffs!

4. NO LITTERING. Please use ample bins provided.

5. NO DRUGS. Please, I know some you out there like a good ol' smoke but please, have it before or after the event not during.

6. STEREO'S. Please keep your music to a reasonable level so YOU can hear it, not everyone else.

Brands Hatch is situated on the A20 near West Kingsdown. Just 3 miles from junction 3 (Swanley) of the M25

Brands Hatch Circuit

Fawkham

Longfield

Kent

DA3 8NG

Any other info needed contact me via email - dan_ss@live.co.uk

Hope to see you there & don’t forget your £2!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links