Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Why Is My Car So Jumpy?

hel8itch

ok guys i have a 1992 celica.its been standing since the end of november in a pound.but i got it back today.

there is a little symbol that randomely comes up that wasnt there before on the left its like a 2 handled saucepan lol with steam coming from it whatever the hell that is...

and the worst problem is the way it is so jumpy

i thought it could be where its been standing so long so topped up the petrol added some injector cleaning stuf.checked my oil topped up water. then took it for run down motorway hoping it would clear it but no.approx 50 miles later its still jumpy and its driving me mad.

could someone please tell what this could be?

ok guys i have a 1992 celica.its been standing since the end of november in a pound.but i got it back today.

there is a little symbol that randomely comes up that wasnt there before on the left its like a 2 handled saucepan lol with steam coming from it whatever the hell that is...

i thought it could be where its been standing so long so topped up the petrol added some injector cleaning stuf.checked my oil topped up water. then took it for run down motorway hoping it would clear it but no.approx 50 miles later its still jumpy and its driving me mad.

i think that symbol is ur cat so it may need attention mate

hi m8 ive just had a simular problem, does your Battery light come on with it also? or is just the 2 handdled saucepan (Cat light) that comes on?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links