Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St185 Jdm To Uk Wiper Adapter

Danger_GT4

Afternoon troops,

i have JDM wiper arms (the non hook type - flat ends with 2 screw holes at the end) and this proves to be a right pain when trying to get new wipers installed. i had bought retro style blades to replace the original ones on the car (rusted on and ready to be replaced) and i got an adapter to fit them on to the JDM arms. i forget the name of the company i used but i got these hideous adaptor (which doesnt fully fit either) to use and now the wipers stick out a good inch maybe more from the windscreen and dont give me full contact to clean the window. not a nice look. so ive been hunting around for options, i wanted to post this up to see if anyone has tried fitting other kinds of arms, ie UK 185/205 or know of any sites/companies that will sell adapters that dont look like 2 giant nipples on my windscreen! its too distracting! lol

i am also hunting on eBay for spare UK arms and waiting to hear back. Google'd it as well but couldnt really find anything :( i have been in halfrauds too (honest it was a last resort :P) and they said nah we dont do anything for that style, u will have to speak to Mr T who will charge you and then some for them.

anyone got any ideas?

dont see why gen 6 arms wont fit on if the splines are same.

try going to a place like part co, they should have the hook adapters that screw onto your arms in stock, my local one did and i even got them free with a set of blades

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links