Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Birthday Nightstalker!

Fujisan

:happybday: Rob............Enjoy your day :thumbsup:

Happy birthday Rob Have a great day.. :group-cuddles: :happybday::thumbsup::band::cheers::drunk::toot::toot::wheelchair::toast:

Sorry to spoil the party atmosphere.

Please can you tell me who moved this thread from the RAV4 section and combined the post's in a Chatman 40 thread also in the RAV4 section with a Birthday thread here in General, just in the name of neat and time!

I started these two threads with good reason:

1) To the best of my knowledge, Rob hardly ever visit's the General section, so a birthday greeting was more appropriate in the RAV section.

2) I could forsee the RAV lads having a bit of light-hearted leg pulling and mikey - taking with Chatman about his 40th birthday that might run for quite a while, has these things tend to do with the RAV lads but I cannot see that happening now that everything has been tidied away in the General!

:angry:

Anyway happy birthday Rob and Chatman :happybday:

:happybday::happybday::happybday::happybday: Have a great one Rob :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday, Rob. I hope it is a good one :happybday:

BTW, you should drop in on us in General, now & again. We're really not that bad :thumbsup:

Sorry to spoil the party atmosphere.

Please can you tell me who moved this thread from the RAV4 section and combined the post's in a Chatman 40 thread also in the RAV4 section with a Birthday thread here in General, just in the name of neat and time!

I started these two threads with good reason:

1) To the best of my knowledge, Rob hardly ever visit's the General section, so a birthday greeting was more appropriate in the RAV section.

2) I could forsee the RAV lads having a bit of light-hearted leg pulling and mikey - taking with Chatman about his 40th birthday that might run for quite a while, has these things tend to do with the RAV lads but I cannot see that happening now that everything has been tidied away in the General!

:angry:

Anyway happy birthday Rob and Chatman :happybday:

I tidied up the thread as Birthday wishes are usually posted in general so as all members can wish a Happy Birthday.

The Club is for ALL Toyota owners .......not just RAV owners. ;)

Chatmans "Happy Birthday" thread was started just after midnight by JappyBeast in General and had at least two postings before your duplicate "Happy Birthday" thread in the RAV forum.

It was not done to prevent the RAV owners from their usual mickey taking and banter ...........just to give the fullest exposure to the "Birthday Boy" in the normal "General" forums

BTW, you should drop in on us in General, now & again. We're really not that bad

Well said Bizarra :thumbsup:

Cheers Guys :group-cuddles:

Had a great day - once I woke up, came off nightshift and did'nt wake up till 3.

I dont tend to make a big thing of my interim birthdays, but I tend to make up for them whenever there is a big 0 next to the leading number so in 3 years I hit the big 40 I'll be getting slightly merry, still had a great day and the otherhalf suprised me with a trip to the movies.... she managed to get a babysitter and tickets not bad considering she managed to do that in one day...

Anywho thanks for your entries... :)

Regards

Rob

B)

PS I do pop in every now and then but then I feel too sane and have to revert to going back to the funny farm which is the RAV 4 forum... GOD only knows what I'll do when I trade up to a LC.... :unsure: