• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EXS

• PaulinhoT

• Steven252

• KPARRIS-JONES

Dude loving the rolla! That lip is sweet!! Was there much modding to get it to fit?

Im lowered 70mm at the front with low profile 15" tyres....the standard sr lip scrubs....whats yours like coz i need that lip!

hi mate... im lowered about 60mm on 18", the lip was pretty much bolt on but not a perfect fit, it sits a little lower on the sides (see picture)

here it sits on 15"

IMG_0128.jpg

and the lip is from golf 3 gti/vr6 :)

Sweet thanks for info il go to scrap check if thers a vr6 there. I think it will scrub a lot more though.

strip down time :) , got the car about 150 pounds lighter or about the weight of one passenger

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

and a couple of pic`s as the sun was going down

IMG_0323.jpg

IMG_0322.jpg

This looks really good, bet your well pleased with what you have done :)

thanks Paul , im well pleased with it :) but the pictures can be a little deceiving... its far from perfect and im always finding things i "hate" about it lol :P the small blemishes and so on

I love the white 18s on this! What size tyre are on them?

Looks sooo nice and sounds great!

How far lowered are you? Iirc your on shocks and springs and not coilovers right?

Everyone keeps kelling me i cant fit 215/45/17s to as theyll rub, now thats the same size as 215/40/18 ?! Im guessing the 18" is a 7.5" wide ET40 too?

You had any arch rolling done or using camber adjustors or anything other little mod to get them to fit?

God i want to spray the TTE wheels white, looks soo good :thumbsup:

I thought you put the back seat in as it was too loud, now youve taken everything out :P

thanks Paul , im well pleased with it :) but the pictures can be a little deceiving... its far from perfect and im always finding things i "hate" about it lol :P the small blemishes and so on

I know that feeling, my car is actually covered in stone chips and knicks front to back, although it is a used car, and some of the roads down here are a little "Dukes Of Hazzard". But yeah it still looks mighty.

Like Steven has posted I also want to fit 18" wheels on mine, either 18" x 8 Fondmetal Evo Corses or 18" x 7 OZ Superturismos with 215/35's but have also been told they won't fit :(

sorry i gave you guys some wrong information the tyre size is 215/35 with 8" rim, unsure about the ET and they rub a bit in the front with full steering lock (on the inside) but no rub with regular driving, the inside edges of the wheel arches has been bent sligthy inwards, i think im running about 60mm with springs and shocks (set on max hardnes) so the car is stiff as a motherfu..er and that might contribute to the fact that it hardly ever rubs, been yusing the same tires for 3 years now ;)

• 1 month later...

Your front ends gone saggy :P

Like that youve sprayed the bottom of the grill to match :)

• 1 month later...

Next mod will be a nx nitrus system :) if im going to blow up my engine migth as well do it properly :P have also bougt some proper rally style mud flaps

Have a set of G6R sideskirts in red that would look lovely on your car ;)