• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EXS

• PaulinhoT

• Steven252

• KPARRIS-JONES

great car man, a very nice example of the e11, i want to make a custom cold air intake for my e12 as well but don't know what pipes and parts im going to need laugh.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be able to do me a massive favour... Im possibly going to place an order for the spoiler at the end of the month (been working very long hours and in need of a treat!) could you take lots of photos of yours at different angles for me, so i can get a better picture of how the lines meet the body and so thar i can get a general idea of how it would look on mine. As you well know, its not a cheep part to order (not to me anyway lol) and id hate to fit it to the car and not like it! It would be greatly aprechiated :)

new engine in house :thumbsup: the 1zz-fe.... but it does not run sadly... but im gonna pick of the injectors manifoil and throttlebody and put the on my 3zz-fe

and fix up the new engine when i get the money to do a proper job on it

You could do what I did. Get the internal parts from the 1zzfe engine (if they are in good condition) and replace them with the 3zzfe parts. Without modifying my ECU (I have the 4zzfe ECU on) and without changing the fuel injectors (I have the 4zzfe on) I got 142bhp and 17,5 kilograms of torque. More details in build thread and dyno test (see my signature).

Your car looks great. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Would you be able to do me a massive favour... Im possibly going to place an order for the spoiler at the end of the month (been working very long hours and in need of a treat!) could you take lots of photos of yours at different angles for me, so i can get a better picture of how the lines meet the body and so thar i can get a general idea of how it would look on mine. As you well know, its not a cheep part to order (not to me anyway lol) and id hate to fit it to the car and not like it! It would be greatly aprechiated :)

ill post up some pic`s tonigth :thumbsup:

new engine in house :thumbsup: the 1zz-fe.... but it does not run sadly... but im gonna pick of the injectors manifoil and throttlebody and put the on my 3zz-fe

and fix up the new engine when i get the money to do a proper job on it

You could do what I did. Get the internal parts from the 1zzfe engine (if they are in good condition) and replace them with the 3zzfe parts. Without modifying my ECU (I have the 4zzfe ECU on) and without changing the fuel injectors (I have the 4zzfe on) I got 142bhp and 17,5 kilograms of torque. More details in build thread and dyno test (see my signature).

Your car looks great. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

thats the plan, engine is getting re-built this winter

Thats a nice rear wing :thumbsup: I want to order the WRC rear wing, but don't want to loose my OEM TTE one :crybaby:

Thanks thats exactly what i needed and it looks better than i pictured. Cant wait to order one up now!!

Im guessing i remove the original spoiler and fit this or does it bond to the original spoiler?

tanks guys, and it`s not a roll cage, just a home made 4 point strut brace that i welded in to get the car more rigid in the back than you would with a regular brace ;)

regarding the wing, it gets bolted in like the original spoiler (same holes) but i would recommend you use some heavy duty glue as well (like tec7)

@paul :

if your going to buy the wrc wing i think you should get the "back plate" behind the wing as well, looks a bit like a shopping trolley without it :lol: but that is just my humble opinion

Yeah, I like the back plate as well :thumbsup:

Can I ask, do you feel a difference with the rear brace ?

• 1 month later...

the rear brace makes a huge difference combined with a stiffer rear anti roll bar.....

it looks like i have to use my corolla this winter because i simply couldn't afford a 3rd car this year so it has now been prepped for the snow

all fluids has been changed, 195/50/15 winter tires and big OMP mudflaps

some pic`s (crappy iPhone quality)

fluids being changed

062.jpg

white 15" winter tiers

IMG_0102-1.jpg

rally style mudflaps

IMG_0104.jpg

sits a little lover on 15" than 18" :D

IMG_0105.jpg

She's looking absolutely stunning :thumbsup: still wishing i ordered that HUGE spoiler for mine but couldn't turn a cheep TTE one away :) its sitting soo nice on them 15's, really want to get mine to have the same stance yours has!! By thicker rear anti roll bar, who makes these?

I cant afford a second car let alone think about a 3rd!! Dare i ask what your main car is?

thanks mate :)

fensport got some struts from whiteline that would do the job ;)

http://www.fensport.co.uk/Parts/Model_6/Category_2/

this is my main car, my second car is an audi A4 that the madam drives and i usually buy a banger every one or two years that i use as a "working" car, the last cars i had was a golf 3 and then a vw caddy... but this year because of the running costs (gas, insurance, road taxes) i`ve had to use my corolla insted of putting it away for the winther

A very nice update, I do like this car and will have to look into making a rear brace for mine soon :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

"new" front end, modded the original bumper

vr6-gti lip

IMG_0113.jpg

rs4 mesh

016.jpg

almost a perfect fit

IMG_0110.jpg

mesh getting glued in place

015.jpg

all done :)

018.jpg

A very nice lip, bet thats going to sit low to the ground :) EPIC...

Can I ask what type of glue did you use ?

A very nice lip, bet thats going to sit low to the ground :) EPIC...

Can I ask what type of glue did you use ?

i used black tec-7