Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Norwegen G6r

EXS

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EXS

• PaulinhoT

• Steven252

• KPARRIS-JONES

took 2 pictures in better ligth today

will probably look nicer with summer rims and no mudflaps

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

wondering on what my next mod will be...

cheers

I like that!

Very nice, looks very menacing. Did think of doing something like that on mine, but have decided on the 'factory' look.

Did dabble with something similar before though.....

6a06c37c.jpg

My first modified car, !Removed! loved it too. Still miss the old girl actually, but that's been and gone.

Got my current Green Machine to tinker with as a daily for now.

Keep up the great work.

nice :) GSI ?

love your Green E11

Thanks. It wasn't a GSi, insurance over here at that time was so, so scary, I could never afford to run one then.

It was a 1300 Carb with 4-speed 'box. Surprisingly quick for what it was, didn't weigh anything, and with short ratios, uprated suspension and brakes it went pretty well. Was rare too in its spec.

Wonderful little car, loved it. Have GTE Turbo now as well as my E11.

Nice to hear that you like the E11, don't get too many nice things said about it.

I love the first picture, E11, snow, brings back memories of the rally cars :)

• 1 month later...

<p>summer laces is finally on :D</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div>IMG_0175.jpg</div>

<div> </div>

<div>IMG_0171.jpg</div>

<div> </div>

<div>started a little sticker collection :P</div>

<div>IMG_0174.jpg</div>

• 1 month later...

painted my rims white this week.. :) also modded my front blinkers to become cooling ducts for the breaks

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

That looks hard as nails! :thumbsup:

LOVE the wheels in white ;) i tried blacking out the inside of my indicator lenses but epically failed :( where you going to install the indicators?

Can i ask where your toyota Badge on the front grill has gone?

i think im gonna install the indicators somewhere around where the fog`s used to be, maybe behind the mesh

and i have no idea where the emblem is now :P it has not been used for the last 5 years

Ah i see :) u cut the grill out and meshed it like the bumper yeah?

Gotta love those wheels, also loving the indicator mod :)

Wow.. !Removed! in my trousers, hot damn its looking awesome!!

GOOD JOB!

• 1 month later...

got some new stuff in the mail today :)

for the rear wheels

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

needs a little spacing out

IMG_0267.jpg

painting the "indicators" from black to red

IMG_0259.jpg

Dont know how you keep improving an already brilliant E11 but you somehow do :thumbsup:

Fantastic work as always, the car looks absolutely stunning!! :)

I love the spacers, could you post more information on where there from ? also do you think 15mm is enough ? The reason I ask is that I've always felt my rear wheels seem a little in-set and thought about doing the same, but don't know how to do the calculations.

Also can you feel a difference in driving, i.e turn in etc ? (any info would be helpful).

P.S. love the black indicators :)

Paul, i have fitted 5mm spacers to my rear hubs as i had the same issue with the 15" wheels on it.

The ones above are proper hub centric ones - and a fantastic quality pair looking at the pictures above. For any more than 5mm you have to get a hubcentric set like above and have to fit longer wheel studs as the standard corolla ones are quite short.

They will make the car feel more pointy and direct at the front end, as effectively your increasing the rear track width :) itll also give it abit more lift of oversteer which is a good thing :D

Very Nice E11 keep up the good work, it looks mean as!

Paul, i have fitted 5mm spacers to my rear hubs as i had the same issue with the 15" wheels on it.

The ones above are proper hub centric ones - and a fantastic quality pair looking at the pictures above. For any more than 5mm you have to get a hubcentric set like above and have to fit longer wheel studs as the standard corolla ones are quite short.

They will make the car feel more pointy and direct at the front end, as effectively your increasing the rear track width :) itll also give it abit more lift of oversteer which is a good thing :D

Thanks for the info, I will try to source some online tonight :)

They should work ok with rear drum brakes ?

Thanks for the info, I will try to source some online tonight :)

They should work ok with rear drum brakes ?

yep they will, but you have to take the drums out to assemble the longer studs i think

I need to space out my front wheels 10mm as they touch the brake pipe at full lock and i'm going to be putting wider tyres on soon. How do i put longer studs in?

EXS stunning car!

• 4 weeks later...

this is starting to get expensive... bolts, senter rings ect.. almost doubled the cost of the spacers now :P .... this better look as good as i imagine :D

IMG_0307.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links