Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Bridges mate,

what paint did you use for the glossy black on the engine cover?

I'm thinking of painting mine to make it look a bit less old and haggard.

Not doing the CF though, that's your baby :)

your cts is sweet bridges, its making me want to mod mine, thunder grey really is the best colour :thumbsup:

Alsace Grey is the best colour :thumbsup: lool :D but thanks for the comment, nice to hear that from new members :)

Hey dont let me hold you back , if you wish to CF the engine covers then go for it dude. The paint i used was a ordinary black gloss with grey primer as a base coat, then clear laquer. I have to say too that gloss black on the covers loooks really good too :thumbsup:

D2 coilovers are deffo on the cards ayyyyeeeee :yahoo:

Alsace Grey is the best colour :thumbsup: lool :D but thanks for the comment, nice to hear that from new members :)

Hey dont let me hold you back , if you wish to CF the engine covers then go for it dude. The paint i used was a ordinary black gloss with grey primer as a base coat, then clear laquer. I have to say too that gloss black on the covers loooks really good too :thumbsup:

D2 coilovers are deffo on the cards ayyyyeeeee :yahoo:

Oops my newbness shone through! Haha!

On a side note, if you can afford to splash a little extra cash on coilovers you won't regret it, I've had d2's from new and tein superstreets from new (both on my old ef8 Crx) and the difference is night and day, the d2's are just too stiff for a road car, too high spring rates and poor damping, the teins however are fantastic, every click of the damper makes a noticeable difference, and are still stiff enough for track/ cut slick use, for the extra couple of hundred quid Its well worth the wait, the d2's are more adjustable (corner weighting, can run lower height etc) but lower isn't better, I've spent the last 4 years tweaking suspension and alignment, and always praise the teins, I have a few interesting articles on how to make a ff car handle brilliantly and can forward them if your interested, it worked for me.

You can forward it to me if you like mate. Im allways u

p for trying other peoples methods. I run d2s on my rolla but to be honest i dont use it in the road that much so the extra stiffness doesnt bother me. They are good coilovers. M

• 3 weeks later...

A few updates people and pics to follow tonight I hope.

But d2's ordered and arriving Wednesday :D so h&r springs be on sale soon

New hids fitted too over weekend so pics of those to come :)

Ok these are pics off phone that i took quickly to show my bruva FARHAN :D

Was going to take nice SLR shots tonight but its fricking raining!!

Anyway here they are, not much done though!!

noooooo what have I done lol!!!

a50327ac.jpg

Clear and crisp, niiiice :D

31763b00.jpg

Side lights

c6bc089a.jpg

New HIDs put in main beams

94f0505d.jpg

And old in full beams (briiiiight)

541f2f83.jpg

2ba638c1.jpg

Main beams in use

fea131ee.jpg

And full beams (picture dont do them justice)

6417ae35.jpg

thanks yall

:thumbsup:

MUAHAHA looking good bro! will get those rear leds sent to you later this week!

the full beam looks deadly but i suppose its extremely useful for you on the country roads you drive on thumbsup.gif

Yeah it's a great help in the lanes and the d2s once fitted will be even better :D. Can't wait for those to be done hehe :D

Car looks awesome :thumbsup: - I'll have to keep an eye out for it, I've got an 04 in the same colour (also in Swansea area). Mine's completely standard though (my modding days are over..).

Yep that was probably me, I work on Phoenix Way :)

(just popped onto JCC and saw your thread there - haven't been to any meets for years, not since I had my old Honda CRX)

Ahaha funky. I haven't seen a tsport since owning mine in Swansea, until last week. And the time another is in Swansea they work around the corner from me ahaha :)

Farhan and Stu you loving the look of new, clean shiny D2's??? I know I certainly am, these are mint, best £500+ i've spent hehehe

30814d10.jpg

b4ee3a73.jpg

b60afa5f.jpg

:thumbsup:

Nice looking coils there mate! :thumbsup:

If they weren't so damn expensive I'd have a set :lol: £700 if I want a set. Loving the purple/black combo too :D

Thanks all, well they were on offer but only for some models!! Just waiting on Clawliger, topman to offer to fit them so can't wait now :D

Next weekend mate. Shldve been this bit works being !Removed!. Lol. Sold too many of the new 500twin air. Am i still doing your engine mounts awell?

Next weekend mate. Shldve been this bit works being !Removed!. Lol. Sold too many of the new 500twin air. Am i still doing your engine mounts awell?

yes you are bro you are doing only my rear engine mount haha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links