Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Build Thread

BRIDGES

drool.gif.....well nice and the mods are soooo tasty lol

and i agree with anonyx...i seen a yellow one and all the panels were a different shade of yellow laugh.gif

but as these have a turbo...they do sound amazing with a dump valve or BOV

are you going to put a intercooler on it? i heard they help a lot yes.gif

but great car dude :)

insane! my friend had a cupra r mapped, absolute !Removed! and he was still averaging 30-33mpg, very roomy, nice to look at and go like **** off a shovel, good choice indeed, good job you didn't go yellow though, the cupras i've seen in yellow fade like a !Removed!!

Well this is exactly the same. The torque is nuts, leave it in 4th and pulls harder than the T-Sport in LIFT :eek:

I really like that actually, she's smart, clean and doesn't need to be touched at all IMO. :thumbsup:

Good choice :yes:

KP

Cheers KP. It caught my eye because it looks OEM on the outside but I wouldn't want to challenge it!

drool.gif.....well nice and the mods are soooo tasty lol

and i agree with anonyx...i seen a yellow one and all the panels were a different shade of yellow laugh.gif

but as these have a turbo...they do sound amazing with a dump valve or BOV

are you going to put a intercooler on it? i heard they help a lot yes.gif

but great car dude :)

Yeah the yellow didnt take my fancy at all. Was either going to be Red, Silver or Grey but having had Grey i opted for Red. I know the Red can fade at times but that aint going to happen with my OCDness.

Intercooler will be put on at some stage but its not needed but as you say will improve performance and look nice. So there will be mods here and there but not all the time like the Rolla.

Glad you all like

Well I opted for this car in particular as its already modded, bit boring to some but next year I'm saving for a deposit on a house so won't have the funds to do any large mods.

217418_10150164703183814_672828813_6506635_7839157_n1.jpg

193513_10150119443713814_672828813_6232799_5624620_o.jpg

But it has:

Weitec coilovers

Stage 2 jbs remap (280bhp 300ft lb torque)

Full miltek with down pipe & decat

Jetex induction

Forge007 DV

And many more :D

what a small world this is, thats one of my mates cars ;)

its absolutely stunning and is a right animal. you will absolutely love it :thumbsup:

That would be him ;) i live just up the road from him :)

Ye hes gutted to be selling it! Where abouts are you from? Just wondering if its staying local

Wow that looks awesome mate, best of luck with it! I'm sure I read somewhere somebody said that car pulls harder in 4th than a t-sport in lift. Now I've never driven a t-sport but surely pulling harder than in lift can't be that difficult to achieve? Not knocking the t-sport or the car you've bought though, it looks amazing, really aggressive in red too!

It throws you back in your seat like a diesel off a cliff

does the Leon have a better clutch that standard as it has to handle more power now lol

The standard clutch is ok to hold up to 350bhp and a bonus it was changed at 45k at a large cost of over £900!!

Why so high...they have dual mass flywheels :)

It's home safe & loving it :)

The standard clutch is ok to hold up to 350bhp and a bonus it was changed at 45k at a large cost of over £900!!

awesome lol

damn i want that car bad lol...in grey though drool.gif

the good thing about these VAG cars is that you can tune them easily to produce more power than the !Removed!

i drove the new leon (07 plate) 2ltr tdi and felt pretty quick but if i do get one i would defo remap it so its that little bit more quicker laugh.gif

awesome lol

damn i want that car bad lol...in grey though drool.gif

the good thing about these VAG cars is that you can tune them easily to produce more power than the !Removed!

i drove the new leon (07 plate) 2ltr tdi and felt pretty quick but if i do get one i would defo remap it so its that little bit more quicker laugh.gif

The Grey is a nice colour but coming from Grey wanted to be different so I opted for Red which I think is the best colour available..... but then I would say that :) hehe.

Drove it again to work and man such a joy to drive, so easier(lazier) than the T-Sport and so quiet with the Miltek until you gun it :D

I will always miss the T-Sport but am loving the LCR and I'll stay on here if you want advice.

Peace out people and many thanks for all your comments on the LCR and especially the ROlla.