Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Hey guys,

As my holiday is now over the spending money on the rolla starts here, although I did buy my a typhoon kit in November. So going to start a build thread and add to it as i go along.

Car as standard:

front.jpg

side.jpg

rear2.jpg

engine.jpg

Then the typhoon :D

P100908_1407.jpg

Then on Saturday had my tints installed. I would of liked the fronts a bit darker but better than having them ripped off buy the old bill

IMGP0218.jpg

IMGP0220.jpg

IMGP0219-1.jpg

Next on the list is the exhaust. Im having one custom made by a company called pro-speed in cardiff. So saving up for that now but i should be getting it done mid march, but something is in the post to replace whats on the car at the mo, willl post pics as soon as it arrives. Big thanks to ckman for helping me out aswell :thumbsup:

I really like it!

The colour really suits the car and I'm liking the melted number plate look too! :lol:

Nice Job BRIDGES, dont forget to keep us updated wen u get ur exhaust fitted. N e more bargains found on eBay for the exhaust? :lol:

IMGP0219-1.jpg

Next on the list is the exhaust. Im having one custom made by a company called pro-speed in cardiff. So saving up for that now but i should be getting it done mid march, but something is in the post to replace whats on the car at the mo, willl post pics as soon as it arrives. Big thanks to ckman for helping me out aswell :thumbsup:

Nice one...I like you number plate too.....what kind of style Is that called ? :unsure:

Its called the swirly wirly!!! lol Great for passing gatso at high speeds hehe.

ckman: Nah no more bargains lol. Doubt a manifold will ever get onto eBay for our cars but im saving up to get one custom made but that will be later on in the year.

Thanks for the comments guys : :thumbsup:

nice mate, as said before it looks great in the grey colour ;)

can i ask what % the tints are front and back, thats exactly the look i want, same as you i dont want to draw much attention to the front tints coz of the rozzers, if theyre fairly light smoke i could blag em as factory standard :D

Not to sure of the percentage dude. But the place i went to he had samples on the wall, so check any installers by you they should have samples. There were 5 all together the last was a limo tint and the bottom was lighter shade than my front 1s. I would have thort my fronts are around 40% and back around 70% mayb.

Nope didnt buy a tte exhaust off eBay dude.

Well another little update. Part of the new exhaust came today it will be fitted when the custom exhaust will go on which will hopefully be done in March. Can you all tell what it is tho???

P290109_1616.jpg

Nope didnt buy a tte exhaust off ebay dude.

Well another little update. Part of the new exhaust came today it will be fitted when the custom exhaust will go on which will hopefully be done in March. Can you all tell what it is tho???

P290109_1616.jpg

u trying to ask ppl wot that part u hav is? if thats the case i hav the EXACT same one as u AHAHAHAHA

You had to be a spoil sport and give it away didn't you ckman!! haha :P

Yes the 2.5" 200cell sport cat arrived yesterday so just counting down the days till i can have it all put in :D

Yes the 2.5" 200cell sport cat arrived yesterday so just counting down the days till i can have it all put in :D

Has anyone done a test to see if this performance cat release's any ponies?

Has anyone done a test to see if this performance cat release's any ponies?

I got a 2.5" sports cat on my Rolla, but being a SR i dont feel any major performance increase, but i can feel the engine pulling a bit more freely...

... the fact i have a diesel probably underlines why there isnt much in performance gain!

ckman is the best person to ask as he has it fitted but also has the manifold so he has that on top. When i get my system done ill be able to tell you as i wont be getting a manifold till later on as im getting one custom made due to it being cheaper that the trd exhaust or are there any other manifolds out there???

ckman is the best person to ask as he has it fitted but also has the manifold so he has that on top. When i get my system done ill be able to tell you as i wont be getting a manifold till later on as im getting one custom made due to it being cheaper that the trd exhaust or are there any other manifolds out there???

The thing with ckman is there were a lot of mods at the same time, if you get yours on the dyno before and after the exhaust change we will be able to see what gains you got, fancy being the guinea pig :g:

Fancy a trip up to join us for the dyno day?

:lol:

Depends where your getting it done fella as i live in s.wales!!! Well at the mo i only have a typhoon kit on the car so we know roughly i got about 195ish mayb

Depends where your getting it done fella as i live in s.wales!!! Well at the mo i only have a typhoon kit on the car so we know roughly i got about 195ish mayb

Best hav a dyno run bfor u hav the exhaust fitted, that something i regret for not doing. After having the exhaust done and typhoon fitted my car is only producing 193bhp, but it depends on wot dynos u use. I tried out 2 different dynos, one is a Dyno Dynamics which shows that my car has 194bhp and the 2nd is a TAT Dyno which showed my car is producing 193bhp.

As for the different in performance, after fitting the exhaust system the car feels more responsive and feels a little bit faster, but i hav a feeling that cud b just the sound of the exhaust being louder :lol:

• 2 months later...

Just giving you all a heads up. Having exhaust done in two days woop woop :D

Will post piccys up on Thursday if i can. But as to what exhaust tip ill go for think i may go for a twin round but not have the tips rounded like the tte have them a tad thinner!! but will know on the day as ill compare different designs :)

Cant wait for the sound tho :D

Well here it is folks my custom exhaust was done on thursday and im thrilled to bits with it looks and sounds awsome heres some piccys and a video(hope it works!!!)

Dismantling of the old exhaust:

ImportedPhotos00000.jpg

ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

ImportedPhotos00002.jpg

The new shiny exhaust being fitted:

ImportedPhotos00005.jpg

ImportedPhotos00004.jpg

ImportedPhotos00003.jpg

ImportedPhotos00006.jpg

[