Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Wangtastic thanks for your comment, don't be copying to much :P

Bongwater only place I've seen this shifter knob is on mwr. They are based in America so delivery and tax would need to be added. It will fit on to the standard shifter too. Will report back once fitted.

Thanks y'all :thumbsup:

Bongwater only place I've seen this shifter knob is on mwr. They are based in America so delivery and tax would need to be added. It will fit on to the standard shifter too. Will report back once fitted.

Thanks y'all :thumbsup:

Could you let me know if it definitely fits the standard shifter please, if it does i'm going to get in touch with them and see if they will send one out

I would much appreciate it my standard one has the typical silver peeling off and it pecks my head

Cheers

Yeah will do for you. I'll be fitting the shifter or trying to fit tomorrow!! But i'll try the knob on original shifter for ya :thumbsup:

Shifter & knob fitted :yahoo:. Thanks to Farhan, topman always there to help me :thumbsup:

Shifter is a lot lower & stiffer than standard & i like it :D. Will get pics up once uploaded to photobucket.

:thumbsup:

Could you let me know if it definitely fits the standard shifter please, if it does i'm going to get in touch with them and see if they will send one out

I would much appreciate it my standard one has the typical silver peeling off and it pecks my head

Cheers

Good news for you dude. The knob does fit the standard shifter, but the leather gaiter will hang lower. There is a plastic clip on the shifter under the gaiter which you could raise up though :thumbsup:

52b8d996.jpg

988b873d.jpg

since when was the t sport 6 speed? omg thats ****** me off a little. why did the dimwits at toyota not put a 6 speed box into the diesel (where its actually needed!) instead of a 5 speed with far too high gearing? idiots...

sorry about that bridges bro, your gear setup looks pretty slick now! :D

Are you serious bro?? Tsport fl and pfl always been a 6 speed. Us t sports really need another gear for motorway!! Thanks for your comment tho, I am liking the shifter just need gear box to go with it :D

Thanks for the pics appreciate it, why do I not like it now that I have seen it fitted, I pictured it totally different, the leather needs to come right up to the bottom of the knob :(

Are you serious bro?? Tsport fl and pfl always been a 6 speed. Us t sports really need another gear for motorway!! Thanks for your comment tho, I am liking the shifter just need gear box to go with it :D

yeah, i seriously didn't know/realise you were 6-speed. the diesel definately needs a 6 speed box so all gears can have lower gearing increasing the pulling power, its a bit pants at the moment :crybaby:

Well war you doing with a diesel!!! Get a t-sport :D

News to me people that Farhan borrowing my shifter..... Or maybe stealing it!!! :P

The fairer can come up as there's a plastic kip that surrounds the shifter making the fairer stay in place :thumbsup:

Well war you doing with a diesel!!! Get a t-sport :D

News to me people that Farhan borrowing my shifter..... Or maybe stealing it!!! :P

The fairer can come up as there's a plastic kip that surrounds the shifter making the fairer stay in place :thumbsup:

would have loved a t-sport but last year i did 20K miles which is not much for me, i've done upwards of 25K miles a year in the past so the running cost especially fuel wise of t-sport it wasn't viable.

i've flirted with japan this time and lost though. on the surface i love my corolla and i do deep down too however simple things the !Removed! got wrong really ***** me off and i think its time i switched over to the germans for my daily driver as well as my weekend car. :(

a small selection:

1. drivers seat wont go low enough for me

2. passenger seat isnt height adjustable and feels like you're sat on a horse

3. gearing too high

4. only 5 gears

6. its as high of the ground as a 4x4

7. movement in the windows (rattle when not fully down or fully up)

the list in kinda endless lol. and sorry for stealing your build thread!

lol that's true! i think my weekend car (330d m sport) is my perfect car. apart from around town the ride is hard due to the suspension and rediculously low profile tyres. or i can blame it on our crap council which doesn't spend a penny on the roads. anyway i'll stop ranting and get back to the original point - very nice motor bridges!

Ahahaha tickled me, from having a rant to saying nice motor thanks anyway fella.

Coilovers could be purchased next month :D

Could or will?.... Only I'm allowed to say I'll buy suspension and then buy something completely different. It's what I do... :P :lol:

Coilovers will be purchased but could be in November or another month, depends on money as always!!!

Got price for D2's and they could very well be on the cards for November :D

Next on list:

Carbon fibre roof wrap

Wheels coated/painted still unsure of colour

And that's it for about now :)

bridges mate you not tempted by a nice sound system or other in car entertainment? or are you going for pure handling/performance?

Clawlinger sounds a good idea bro, we will have to do that meet at some point pm your mob number will get in touch :thumbsup:

I do like a good sound system I have 2 12" and an amp already but I think it's two big of a setup for the rolls and I do want coilys badly. If I can only sell the comps I have now to buy new but can't shift them!!

Clawlinger sounds a good idea bro, we will have to do that meet at some point pm your mob number will get in touch :thumbsup:

I do like a good sound system I have 2 12" and an amp already but I think it's two big of a setup for the rolls and I do want coilys badly. If I can only sell the comps I have now to buy new but can't shift them!!

what components are they?

2x 12" is just right in a corolla (around 350w rms a piece) imo, or quite a powerful 1x 12".

They are Lanzar subs unsure of wattage maybe 500w each!! And I've got a Lanzar amp, big one too. Can produce over 2k of watts!! It makes for a nice sound but weight of it all, god I wouldn't like to know!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links