Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

Ah well jealousy is a !Removed! :P

Save up bro I had 1st dibs off a mate IE ckman :). So I had it cheaper but swear hands down that the strut is expensive but it's a mighty, sexy beast of a strut :D

It's cheaper than a standard TS one (£400) or compressor one (£260) from toyota.

It's cheaper than a standard TS one (£400) or compressor one (£260) from toyota.

ok but were to buy one from ??

Ah yeah sorry buddy, Fensport is the only place you can purchase the TRD front & rear strut!

Ah yeah sorry buddy, Fensport is the only place you can purchase the TRD front & rear strut!

fensport are constantly sold out :( same with the much nicer whiteline struts.

Both front and rear trd that is

see £234 + shippping they so aint that nice id rather add another £13 and get top quality tints or wait till the much better quality and cheaper whiteline gear is in stock.

Lol I've seen both fitted and the TRD is much better quality in my opionion. Weather it's worth the extra money is down to each individual.

I'm sure the whiteline strut can be bought from another uk based site, I'll have a look for you.

Hey

I bought my strut brace in China for US$20,-

Attached please find the price list.

the quality is excellent.

So with a bit of shipping and import duty you should be able to get it for around US$50 all in.

Worth a thought

see £234 + shippping they so aint that nice id rather add another £13 and get top quality tints or wait till the much better quality and cheaper whiteline gear is in stock.

Are you serious? Whiteline being more of a quality build?!? Yes it's by far cheaper but hell is it better. You pay top notch for top notch products and trust these are it

Ok you pay a lot more for the brand but I'd rather TRD on a Toyota rather than a brand that has nothing to do with Toyota!!

Hey

I bought my strut brace in China for US$20,-

Attached please find the price list.

the quality is excellent.

So with a bit of shipping and import duty you should be able to get it for around US$50 all in.

Worth a thought

Now with attachment. sorry

strut bar price list Toyota.pdf

• Like 1

Are you serious? Whiteline being more of a quality build?!? Yes it's by far cheaper but hell is it better. You pay top notch for top notch products and trust these are it

Ok you pay a lot more for the brand but I'd rather TRD on a Toyota rather than a brand that has nothing to do with Toyota!!

yes im deadly serious whiteline racing have been around a long time and have a proven track record for there products..

Well all good that's your oppinion on the matter but it's not a better piece of kit.

Now I ask nicely that you stop in my build thread!

Well all good that's your oppinion on the matter but it's not a better piece of kit.

Now I ask nicely that you stop in my build thread!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Ish didnt noticed you replied, just search on eBay buddy :thumbsup:

Ok peeps check the for sale sectoion, unfortunately the Rolla is being sold :(......

Ahahaha kidding kidding :P but the original T-Sport strut is.

Wheels have been re-done and their miiiiiiiiiiiiint, tyres to be fitted Thursday & TTE in bodyshop :D

ba517d01.jpg

ac5d4c05.jpg

some randoms too

b299257d.jpg

37e56569.jpg

a8f8d51a.jpg

I wana see them on the car :D

Nice paint!

Grtz

Tyres should be fitted Thursday but they won't on till weekend after next sorry!

Ok no problem, I'll check your topic after the weekend then :D

• 2 weeks later...

Not on the car yet but soon will be, maybe this weekend..... well tempted to fit this weekend but i dont want to curb or damage ready for shows in May!! Enjoy though :)

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links