Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Build Thread

BRIDGES

just need a few red accents now to set it off! red stubby ariel? red toyota badges, red cold air duct, or grill stripe. i appreciate that you dont really go for that kind of stuff but i was just giving ideas. i love the clean, minimalist style you have going, its making me think maybe mines a bbit too cluttered! :D

That's cool man, thanks for your input :thumbsup:

I was thinking of pInting the mirror caps same colour but then would need to spray back once the wheels were off so ima leave it as it is :)

Fingers crossed it will look a 100 times better when the tte bumper is on it's more chunky for the 18".

or get a spare pair to spray! :)

I think I prefer the stock bumper to tte one personally but wilp be still nice to see.

front needs to come down a touch ;)

+ 1 ;)

They scrub at the moment!! Lol

The rears need to come a tad until I get arches rolled!

But bumper all painted, itching to fit but unsure how long it takes and how difficult!!

looks good! How hard you find it to fit? I didnt find it too bad when i did it first time, just a pain to get the plastic undertray to clip in properly

Very well done mate! I am one for the FL Bumper but she's looking awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

KP

I do agree with you gents that the FL bumper is a good bumper but for slammage, which you cant achieve on 18" hence why I went for the TTE bumper. The bumper in the flesh is pure !Removed!, very hard to capture on camera for some reason!!!

She is looking properly mint though mate so congrats on the awesome results from your efforts. :thumbsup:

KP

personally i prefer the look of those black wheels you had on, i think grey/black combo looks very agressive however each to their own and props for the way the tte bumper looks sick! also the car is very unique!

Too agressive for the soft shapes of the E12 IMO, but it's yours ofcourse :P

But now it looks abit lower indeed :D

ahhh better quality pics make all the difference.

Looks good mater will look lush with the rolled arches and slammage

Well, don't want to be a pain in the @ss, but you can only roll the arches at the rear.

Or are you only going to roll those?

That's why I can't lower mine anymore, the front arches can't be rolled, plus I rub the screw which holds the inside plastic of the arch and the front bumper together :P

So I've got only the rear arches rolled, not any problems, even with my coilover drop atm and 20mm spacers each side.

Grtz, and nice pics!

The arch liner clips to part that you would roll KP making it a worse job to do as you'd have to find alternative way to secure the arch liner!!

Was aware the rears could only be arched but im not going to bother. Thinking of selling the 18" after summer!

The front ones are already smaller, too small to roll ;)

Grtz

• 1 month later...

Firstly I have engine mounts for sale and I'm checking interest out for the 18". Will be for sale next month so pm me.

If wondering why 18" are for sale it's because I much prefer the T-Sport looking like this (only phone pics)

c6f2b6ff.jpg

e930a013.jpg

dec538ee.jpg

d326c5f0.jpg

0eac2bfd.jpg

9b4db5a9.jpg

What are the engine mounts mate ?

Any pics ? :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links