Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Corolla G6

Asif

I happen just to have bought a 99 g6.

G6 up to 99 only 84bhp to be extracted from its 1.3 litres and the 0-60mph sprint takes a lengthy 12.5 seconds.This is because it uses the the old yet highly reliable 1.3 16v twincam engine that has been used in corolla's since 1992.

Post 99 have 1.4vvti and a 1.6gti engine avaible.

Also as the corolla engine is basicially the same block used in the starlet gt turbo you could if you wanted more bhp drop one of thoes engines into it.

I happen just to have bought a 99 g6.

G6 up to 99 only 84bhp to be extracted from its 1.3 litres and the 0-60mph sprint takes a lengthy 12.5 seconds.This is because it uses the the old yet highly reliable 1.3 16v twincam engine that has been used in corolla's since 1992.

Post 99 have 1.4vvti and a 1.6gti engine avaible.

errr you sure about that dude??

I think that the g6 had a 1.3 89bhp 4afe 16 engine non vvti and the g6r had a 109bhp 4afe 1.6 16v non vvti also!!! The 1998+ corollas ae111 never came with a 4age twin cam 16v. After 2000 they did the corolla with the vvti engine.

Im sure you got that info from a reliable source but check out below

http://www.topgear.com/servlet/tg?DEST=%2F...%3AA2&x=34&y=11

It’s the topgear road test of the g6. It one of the places I got my info from. Maybe they are incorrect.

I do know that my 99 g6 comes with a 4age 1.3 16v twincam engine. It the original engine

Ive had to rebuild it several times in previous corollas ive had.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links